Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage Decrease

Hi

I notice that my mythics are showing less damage as compare to before game update which happens today only.

Not all mythics but mythics like lolli, bolt dragos etc. whereas scorpio is showing same damage as earlier. I checked base damage of bolt dragos but didnt seem to be decrease anything.

Please check if its related to game update.

Just checked again, Enhance section is not getting added to the main page.
    Last edited by abhig101; September 15th, 2016, 06:27 AM.

Yea I'm showing decrease in health and damage in most of mine with slight increase in mana.

Comment

According to my flamoth's profile menu, it has 60 mana
      :/

Comment

Hey guys,

We're investigating this, and in the meantime screenshots would be much appreciated. It is suspected that the new profile windows are not factoring in enhancements, but the more evidence you can supply the faster we'll be able to resolve the situation. Thanks!

Comment

No.. My scorpio had 56k now he has 51k.. Maybe one fusion level. And they all have a lot of mana,around 60

Comment

apparently there is only 1970 HP from the 2000 that comes from enhancement that has been ignored..
          getting my Kernal F4 would give it 1711 HP.. so the one less fusion level theory seems to not be very convincing..

I tried to enhance my Sarida a bit and the shown HP didn't change before and after the +200 Hp from enhancement..
          it was 28 847 and then shown 28 847 +200 (in battle it shows 29 047).. so the idea that Enhancement doesn't shown seem to be the right way to go even though there seem to be something else as shown by my Kernal pic..

I can do some more test but then I would ask an In-game coins compensation (3M seems okay) for the work produced..
          Last edited by Mjoern; September 16th, 2016, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X