X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems With Promo Shop

I used 500 gems on Promo discs but I only got Echances and boosts but got no Curios.
    So, I want my gems back or give me 2 Mythics [ To MOD and DEV ]

my too i buy 5 promo disc and 2 promo but i get only echances i want my gems back!

Comment

Are you kidding ? Lol

Comment

3 K gems spent and not a single mythic. I think you have much less to complain about lol. It's called chance and probability

Comment

I tried many times of 5 promos...didnt get any (except lolli and gambit...tht also 2-3 months ago)...so now i dont really try to use gems to get mythic...my plan is to get mythics from cores and heroic boosts from shop using gems...atleast i can pull 10 boosts with 509 gems and get atleast 2 heroic ones

Comment

...500 gems and get atleast 2 heroic ones [sorry for the mistake 😅😅😅]

Comment

yusuf , what you are saying is a JOKE , do you really think 500 gems is a guaranteed curio? If you really want a guaranteed curio do ultimate/premium And you didnt get any gems or boosts from the contest becaise you didnt participate! And you are saying you have no decent boosts to use for your curio, now you got boosts and arent happy! Im not trying to be rude my friend, but its true .
              Last edited by Immortal; August 25th, 2016, 08:44 PM. Reason: Ugh with this small keyboard i make billions of typing mistakes

Comment

Dude 70% of the players get 1 mythic with one disc of Promo but I used all my gems on them.
                But I got 2 rare enc and 1 ultimate fire enc and as boosts I got only 2 proof boosts are they even good as 500 gems

Comment

• Immortal
                  Immortal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Better say 7% ,and it is luck based if you cant accept it save 7500 gems for guaranteed mythic then

i spended 2000 gems in promo (same result) , i spend 1500+ gems in premium 1 legend(cthusk < noob) and 5 epic curios.
                Also pvp gem rewards not good.

Comment

Working...
                X