X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection problems to game via Kongregate when tethered

When wifi isn't available, I tether my AT&T phone to my laptop via wifi hotspot or usb connection. When tethered, my connection is rock-solid and transfer speeds are acceptable.

Occasionally, I can not connect to the game server. I can get to the game page and the splash screen, but after clicking PLAY, the "loading" animation just spins and spins and eventually says "unable to connect to server" which leads me to believe it's a handshake problem with the actual game server. At that time, I can fire up a browser on my phone and connect to the game just fine.

I've opened a ticket with game support, but have had no luck getting anything useful from them, suggestions to re-install the app when I'm not using the app, etc.

Has anyone else experienced this, or have any suggestions on what could be the problem or can help troubleshoot?

I have also had this problem when I log on to Facebook and try and play curio quest it has an infinite load animation and then will say that it can't connect to the server.

Comment

Working...
    X