X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost eco iand 3000 gems hope devs are concerned

i lost my eco in disk spin and my gems are over i complained but no help i hope devs would help me i would like refund of eco and 3000 gems which was in stock i spent lot of days collecting this i even lost cons but i dont care for it cause i got in commmunity reward

This just makes no sense...how can you lose an Eco in a disk spin?
    Are you expecting to spend 3000 gems and get a guaranteed Mythic? That's just not how this game works.

Comment

Lol... Ya there is no guaranteed myths unless they do a direct buy for one and those are usually very expensive.. And based on probability, you should get a myth for every ~4000 gems you spend so you should of spent another 1000. But ya, you cant spend your gems, not get what you want, and then ask for a refund....

Comment

to be excat i had 3500 just after before fraction war and then i did 1000 spin got florei which i have then i had 2500 one member applied to my club so i refreshed
        then i again did spin for 1000 and got eco and 100 gems for some getting mythic or something then

Comment

and how did you lose your eco?

Comment

Yeah, this is not making any sense.

Comment

Always be sure to file a support ticket when there are purchase issues: http://mobile.curioquestgame.com/forums/contact-us - that way we can help you out directly.

Comment

guys your ticket is not working anyway itsup to ull i brought this matter in light

Comment

What is your ticket #, Bradford?

Comment

i deleted it was on gmail since ure saying its unclear better add me on facebook i am always online

Comment

• LittleFury
                      LittleFury commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We can't help you without a support ticket. If you didn't save it, please file a new one.
                  Working...
                  X