X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!

Hello. I have serious problem. When my brother had problem with his account, support cut off our accounts from Facebook to repair his account, but after cuting off my account from Facebook, I have clear account on my mobile phone.. with ID SSSS1995(that account was create to repair my brother account, support know what is going on). They deal with my brother problem but they forgot about me. I want my own account on my mobile device Khado ID: pppp1991 .... I send 2/3 tickets, because support didn't answer me.. I can't play from more than 1 month.. and from 1 month I sending tickets to support and they did nothing.. Please help me. I want to play again. I won Curio Contest creating Electron, and I can't even play with him... Can somebody from admins help me with that problem, or remind support about that, because my tickets didn't help... Sorry for my bad English, but it isn't my main language, I hope you understand everything.

Hey Khado, do you happen to have a ticket number from Support that I can look into for you?

Comment

Thanks Mimzy but my problem is solved now ;] Thanks for help everyone ;]

Comment

Working...
      X