X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Problem

I send this message to support but i don't get any request from about 30 hours... It's important for me because it look's like my account doesn't exist. I have some problems with my account. My brother was login on my mobile phone on his account and when he finished i tried to log on my account by my facebook. When i log on and tried to play CQ i was still on his account but on my facebook. I was thinking that it was my mobile phone but i come back home and log in at my pc true facebook and then i saw my brother's account. Now his account is on my and his facebook and i can't log on my account. Please help me with this because i can't log in to my account by any way. It looks like my account isn't matched with no one. If it's possible i want this account to be matched like before with my facebook email. Sorry for my bad english i hope that You understand my problem. IF it's necessary i will give You my brother's ID and email. Thank You for Your time.

Guys... are you kidding me.. w8 for help from support about 2 days..... and nothing.

Comment

Idk what to do to help honestly. Play on his account so you get your account :?

Comment

Working...
      X