X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned?

I was trying to get on Curio Quest this morning, the game wasn't loading so I assumed there was a bug and restarted my phone. After I went back to the app and an error message came up saying I was banned. I don't know why I've been playing for 3 months now and my account has been progress ing well. If somebody can tell me why that would help. Player Id: PNM in game name: PNM27

I have been banned and I don't know why Id: PNM

Comment

Hey PNM, I just sent you a private message about this issue so you should be all set to go there!

For the record, if you've been banned and you're not sure why, please contact our support team either here or by using the support system in the game loading screen.

Happy Gaming!
      -M

Comment

Hi Mimzy. An hour late (7:00pm) I went on. I thought I was letting a screw loose or whatever's but I am positive that my coins and gems are gone. Even worse I went to get help in world chat and it said this: you have been banned for 9 years for reason. All I know was I NEVER DID THAT OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT CAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM ON TODAY. But then when I went to the club viewed myself if said active: 12 hours ago which was a clue that someone was ON my account and I know it WAS NOT ME because I sleep everyday and wake up at 10. If you can do anything please help me solve it and explain how it happened.

Comment

• Mimzy
          Mimzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Lloyd,

I see that you've put in a support ticket, which has been forwarded to me. As this is an account-specific situation, I'll reply there ^_^

-M
      Working...
      X