X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change button doesn't work

Since the new update few days ago my change button doesn't work. Please assist.

If you are on... IOS: Uninstall Curio Quest (keep it in GameCenter) then reinstall it so you can change. Android: Go to settings, Go to Curio Quest, Clear data from the game, Open Curio Quest. Hopefully I was able to help

Comment

• DANNY
      DANNY commented
      Editing a comment
      So do I delete app on my iPhone reinstall and click on Facebook for saved content? Game Center and Facebook always on, don't want to delete purchased content. This happened when I changed from one hone to another. Took me 2mths to get it sorted out. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the help, Green! That's currently the best course of action. We spoke about this a little here, so please make sure not to use the new sorting features on mobile until we give you the all-clear!

Comment

• DANNY
      DANNY commented
      Editing a comment
      So do I delete app on my iPhone reinstall and click on Facebook for saved content? Game Center and Facebook always on, don't want to delete purchased content. This happened when I changed from one hone to another. Took me 2mths to get it sorted out. Thanks in advance.

• Mimzy
      Mimzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Your phone should remember your account info all on its own, but if it doesn't you can restore from your linked Facebook. Hope this helped!

• johnarchie21
      johnarchie21 commented
      Editing a comment
      My account has been banned can you help me w/ my problem ?
Working...
X