Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expected turnaround time on login issues?

What is the expected turnaround time on login issues? I have been unable to log into the game for 4 days, and still haven't even received a confirmation email that my support ticket was received? How long should I expect to wait for something like this? Is a week normal waiting time?

Heya jman!

Our Support Team should be able to help out with login issues like this, and their average response time is around 1-2 business days. If you haven't received an automated response email with a ticket number, please check your spam folder, as sometimes it can get redirected there. If you're still having issues getting a hold of them through the form, you can send a direct email to the Support Team using the email address linked here.

In addition, if you're playing on iOS, please make sure that you have the latest version of the game installed.

Happy Gaming!
    -M

Comment

Yes, I did use the support form, but never got an automated response. Nothing was in my spam folder either.

I'll try the direct route. Thanks!

Comment

You guys may want to test the support form out to make sure it's working as expected. It seems to be a black hole right now.

Comment

Working...
        X