X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App Doesn't Open After Update

Hey Devs, I started as a skeptical free play player and didn't expect to get so drawn into the game. That being said, I never created an account once I did get drawn into it. Now as of today I downloaded the new update and my app won't even open. Am I going to lose all my progress and money that I've put into this game. There has to be something I can do. I have 8 legends and don't want to lose everything I've accomplished. Thanks

I was just about to post about the new update on iOS, it keeps crashing when I open it. Is there another way to play with my progress while you fix the crashes.

Comment

It's happening to me to and it's really frustrating and I'm going to lose on the rewards I was top 200 on pvp and top 50 on clubs

Comment

Why hasn't anyone written back on this to let us know when it will be fixed or even if it will be fixed. The customer support on this game disappoints me almost as much as getting the black screen then the game crashing. Someone needs to write us back or email us when we put in a service ticket... To be ignored is unacceptable.... Address the issue!!

Comment

• RitchieNick
          RitchieNick commented
          Editing a comment
          sorry bro, i have to disagree. Ive had a number of problems with this game and evrytime the devs fixed the problem as fast as they could. one of the only games i play with support that cares about thier players.You know your not the only one with issues right?? give them time you will get an email and they are super easy to deal with. Super fair and pretty fast given the circumstances. complete rubbish

• Dmention
          Dmention commented
          Editing a comment
          You're commenting after the fact. You can't look at a 2 day old post and expect to know the circumstances. You can only speak from your own experiences, so don't judge my comment until you understand mine. I've had multiple issues with this game, and not once have I received an email back. Shortly after I posted on this thread, a Dev addressed the issue finally so my objective by which I initiated my post was met. Sometimes you have to go to certain measures to get stuff done and this was one of those times; it worked. So in this case I'd have to relay to you that it's often to stay quiet and have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Also, you're welcome; because I addressed the issue in such a way, a response was finally met where we then found that we have 1 to 3 days till we're back on. Life's not about how well plan A goes, but how well you implement plan B.
          Last edited by Dmention; June 29th, 2015, 08:02 PM.

I'm having the exact same problem. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling, resetting my phone but nothing seems to work Ive spend a lot of time in this game and I hope they fix this soon.

Comment

Damn I thought I was the only one. I am very upset about it. Please give us some info about the problem

Comment

Clearly this is a useless site.. What's the point of having a forum where problems can be addressed, yet there's no administrator to address the problems. Perhaps this is a wake up call to just be done with the game all together.

Comment

I've spent over 400$ in this game because it was one of the best games I've played and now this, if I lose anything I'll be pretty mad , please please fix

Comment

I emailed 5pg and they said they are working on a fix and the game should be working for iOS users in a couple of hours

Comment

• Gigi
                  Gigi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm not even mad I just want them to fix it 😅😝😕

Still nothing.... Do we know an ETA on this?

Comment

I would hope for some compensation that's what "brave frontier" would do

Comment

We're aware of the issue with the most recent version of the game on iOS. The team has a fix in place and we've reached out to Apple to update it as quickly as possible. This process can take anywhere from the same day up to a few days. As soon as it is fixed or we have new information we will update here. We don't like it when our game is down either!

Regarding some of the questions above, you will not lose all your progress, nor your money spent. It will be there for you as soon as the game is updated.

Rungup

Comment

• Dmention
                      Dmention commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How about some compensation? My club is suffering in cvc because of this, so it not only affect us but everyone.

• Dmention
                      Dmention commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I guess it's finally time I rate this App... I understand that things happen, but communication is horrible. You can't just address something like this once and call it good, and my requests for the progress and an ETA has gone ignored. iPhone users are a huge percentage of people using this app, and to not be attentive and timely is this situation is unsatisfactory. I regret every dollar I've spent on this game.

I cannot play the game at all, the curio game on Facebook and Kongregate takes me to a new user ID at the very beginning, and when I try to load my user id, it says this player ID is taken (yes, I know, by ME). I cannot load my user ID anywhere and play the game. It seems this is isolated to the iPhone 6+ and maybe others, the iPhone 5 and the ipad works for other users.

Comment

• RitchieNick
                      RitchieNick commented
                      Editing a comment
                      link your account to facebook, once thats done, you can login to curioquestgame.com and login to facebook so you can play both mobile and pc, when your phone is dead or out of service. or you use stupid ios. Once again show how stupid apple is. Wont work for kong users thou

What about our rank at cvc and pvp .. i was rank 5 at cvc .. and now what just let it go or what ?? let us know what will you do about it

Comment

at least they have reached to us now we know it should be back up soon 😍 longest day of my life 😓

Comment

Working...
                      X