X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devs.......to bug or not to bug that is the question

I have super bad luck. for example four 40% bags and never a 4 star. But I am not here to complain. This cvc the bags said a pink vastokian. But the epic win had a neat suprise in side. It looks like a pink vastokian but says drakitton and is a fire element. he has all drackittons skills. is this a bug or something done on purpose? Either way I would like to keep him because this is a super cool epic. am I the only one who got this?

I know now. the devs did a super slick skin
    Last edited by samiam; June 24th, 2015, 05:50 AM.

Thanks for the report, Fixed.
    Pink Vastokian now looks like Pink Vastokian.
    Lifeblood
    Last edited by Lifeblood; June 24th, 2015, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Last CvC? Didn't everyone get Fungolem back then? And Drakitton in the previous one?

Comment

• CrisJel
        CrisJel commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he got a pink vastokian with drakitton's skills bruh. Seems legit. HAHAHAHAHA! :3
        And not all top 50 clubs got fungolem, those who are in rank 1 and rank 2 which are CQE1 and R3VS got a pink vastokian (with drakitton's skills. lol).
        Last edited by CrisJel; June 26th, 2015, 12:06 PM.

people say, "take a picture it last longer". O how so true.
      We thought this was the coolest bug to hit CQ. May be this is the future of curios. Mixing two curios together (their baby). Mixing the skills like Grot. Just a idea for the art department.

Comment

Shouldn't have reported that, you could keep it like that and freak the HELL outta people in PvP, they'll never know if they should bring light out or water XD Seriously dude, you messed it up..

Comment

Working...
        X