X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakurasaur Fungicide Ability

Sakurasaur's Fungicide ability states that it "targets all enemy curios if your health is below 20%", however I have just had multiple instances in pvp battles where my sakurasaur (normally at 10,906 hp, but boosted by the pvp to 13,632) was down to 2300ish hp, but when I used fungicide, the enemy's bench was untouched. I did run some math and under normal hp circumstances, the effect wouldn't have triggered until 2181 hp, but the 20% threshold with boosted health is 2726 and some change. I'm hoping it's just an oversight, and the effect is just pulling the wrong information about my hp, and not correctly adjusting for the pvp conditions. Any look into this would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Also as an individual who enjoys looking at things under the hood, and typically fights with the log activated on the screen, is there any chance we could see a future update where after the battle, the log is one of our options, next to assign xp? I think it would help you guys out when it comes to posts like this about troubleshooting if the posters themselves could see what happened in full detail and pull numbers.

Thanks for your time,
    Drewtwo

I don't know about Sakurasaur but I totaly agree with the log suggestion. I play with the log opened all the time and it would help us understand some things about bugs.

Comment

Working...
    X