X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• both pc and mobile phone?

Hi guys I am playing this game on pc. Now i want to play this game on my mobile phone also. Is it possible to play both of pc and mobile phone? I got curio quest application on my mobile phone also.What can i do now?
    Thanks,

Hey se7ven, it's possible to sync the mobile phone application if you're playing from Facebook or the official home page. If you're using any of the other platforms like Kongregate or Armorgames, it is not possible, unfortunately. However, there still is a way to play from mobile by using a web browser that supports Flash (such as Puffin). Then you can still log in from your Kong/Armorgames account and play while you're on your way.

Comment

Hi BlackSnow
      Thanks for reply. I always played this game from armorgames offical web site. And it seems i cant play this game from mobile phone with sync, Right?
      Only one thing to play from mobile, get a flash player like Puffin and play it from browser like on pc? Did i understand true?
      Thanks.

Comment

Yeah, I play from Armorgames as well, and Puffin browser seems to work awesome for me. It has a 2 week trial and it costs 10$ per year afterwards. It supports flash so it's not difficult to log in through it. It's not super fast but it's good enough to burn down your AP during CvC and other events while I'm working/doing whatever else. (they should hire me as their promoter xD )

Comment

I play via standalone and my phone... so yeah, you're good bro.

Comment

Working...
          X