X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't sell Unwanted curios

hi all.i have unwanted curios and it writes you can exchange it in lab menu.But my lab menu is like that.Am i doing something wrong? Thank You...

On the left panel you should have options for exchange curio, exchange boost and upgrade boost. Try reloading the game. Are you using the latest version? Try updating the app, I'd that does not work delete game data and cache and uninstall then reinstall the game. if that does not work then consider suburb a support ticket.

Comment

it is same on facebook and android...i can reinstall for android.but what should i do for facebook....Thank you for answer.

Comment

and reinstalling didnt solve the problem.

Comment

if i remember correctly, these options were unlocked when you advanced in game. Are you new to game? If yes, then try to get at least till the half of the second map.

Comment

Originally posted by Khai View Post
            if i remember correctly, these options were unlocked when you advanced in game. Are you new to game? If yes, then try to get at least till the half of the second map.
            He's right. Also, for a future tip, as soon as you get a good curio ditch Macrobe.

Comment

Hello whitewind,

You can exchange unwanted curios after reaching zone 2

Lifeblood

Comment

Working...
              X