X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignitar's Labyrinth & Those 3 Skills

Hi devs! If you can't understand what I'm saying, well I'm sorry. I'm not good in speaking English, but here's the problem!

I'm using Ignitar since you've release it and I've notice something crazy about Ignitar's Labyrinth and those 3 skills (Wildflame, Hotcharge, and Phoenixtear).
    Labyrinth's description is deals damage then apply LOST DEBUFF to the enemy. But when I use Labyrinth to 1/2 life curio, it seems working. 1/4 life of the enemy curio has been taken and LOST DEBUFF has been applied. But when I use Hotcharge to the enemy curio with LOST DEBUFF, enemy curio has been fainted but it didn't deal damage to those inactive curios. Same as using Phoenixtear. Phoenixtear has been cast into 1/4 life enemy curio with LOST DEBUFF, curio has been fainted but didn't heal my Ignitar. I don't know about Wildflame yet but I'm sure it has the same problem too. I hope you can understand what's my point. If you do, can you please fix this for us and if there is no problem with Ignitar's skill, can you please explain it to me. ^_^ Thanks and please answer me. Good Luck!

-CrisJel

Yes please explain devs

Comment

Finally, a player who understand what's my problem with Ignitar. HAHAHAHA! I hope devs will understand too and I hope they will answer me. HMMMMM. :3

Comment

Hello,

Ignitar's Lost synergy only triggers if the curio does not die from the initial hit.

Lifeblood

Comment

Finally. a dev. HAHAHAHA. :3 So there's no problem with Ignitar hu? Problem Solved! Thanks for answering lifeblood.

Comment

Working...
          X