Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Known Issues - Please Check Before Posting

Hey there Curio Questers!

We're going to keep track of a few of our known issues here, so please check here before posting any new reports:
    • Achievements Pick, Burn, Slide and Frenemies do not get properly awarded from events
    • There are currently only 31 jobs (so the Achievement for 50 jobs is not available at this time)

Thanks Mimzy, keep up the great work!

Comment

Put some Curios have two Briar Boosts up. I get that it used to be Yellow before it was Blue but now it's just stupid to fight some with two Briars up at once.

Comment

Mimzy, please update this page regularly. I was about to report an issue when a mod told me that it is already reported but I didn't find it here.

Comment

• Mimzy
          Mimzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey DK, I'll do my best to keep this updated; apologies for letting it slide

• DK_Darshan
          DK_Darshan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I hope the known issues will be posted after the Tuesday Update.

It has been 2 weeks and the page is still not updated. Please update the known issues page, mimzy and little fury

Comment

hi sir its me deadlycreed id creed hope you can unbanned me im so excited to play back in curio quest hope you can unbanned me developer

Comment

Working...
          X