X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily log in rewards mastery II and III

I think it's time to replace mastery Token II and III to IV and V on daily rewards. What do you think?

That would be a serious freebie upgrade. No complaints from me.
    If adjustments are made, I'd be happy with just more coins added though.

Comment

The issue with taking away the II token, will make them the hardest and valuable to get, more than the last VI token, actually arcade and loging are the only source of II tokens for high ranked clubs.

How to solve the lack of IV and V tokens? from my point of view : Incrase the number of fragments we get in Survival arena and ClubvsClub something i suggested before, because we need them more than ever, the mythics/legend influx has been incrased (im thankfully for that) but fragments are staying the same number forever, too many curios in line waiting for V and VI tokens!

Comment

What if we could buy them on shop

Comment

• Skull
          Skull commented
          Editing a comment
          nice idea!

in my opinion the best choice to get the rank tokens ii if the devs implement the option to farm the rank tokens like we do in the castle.a small chance to get a full token each time we finish certain zone.that way each player can farm the token they needs

Comment

Well I fully support the idea of farming tokens as well as buying them from a shop. And I am not in favor of removing rank 2 tokens from daily rewards.

Comment

Well what i want is to make token a rotation like for example in 1 month token 2 and 3 are the rewards then on a next month token 4 and 5 something like that. Buying them is good too.

Comment

It would be better to increase the amount of EXP and coins in the daily rewards

Comment

• Mjoern
                Mjoern commented
                Editing a comment
                say what?!!!!

Awesome feedback guys! We have lots to think about - but we will see what new and interesting ways the tokens can be added. Keeping II and III available is important for new players, but perhaps ElSantos's idea about the zone drops could work really well. Or...if we moved the Daily rewards to a Monthly system. Many possibilities here. Keep the ideas comin!

Comment

• elsantos
                elsantos commented
                Editing a comment
                in my opinion the option to farm the rank tokens or frags,should be work better,because that way each player can farm the token they need and dont wait to have luck to get the token they need,well that is my opinion,maybe you can find a better way to get tokens or frags
            Working...
            X