X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    In fact I could even live with reducing regeneration rate to 5 per hour giving a full hours to reach 30.
    Readjusting the ap pvp cost is a good idea aswell, i have no spicific number tought, its all up to the devs i guess.

Comment

Is very good idea abhig although if APS increases and Tickets 50% could increase 50% more time in the events (12 Hours) So players would not connect every 3 hours to spend their resources

Comment

Hi Little Fury, Please give us your comments. I think lot of players are in favor

Comment

Would appreciate the AP raise to 30. For PvP, I don't think it is necessary.

Most free players don't get past top 100 so fights are pretty short. Due to work I can't play pvp much so I usually end up between rank 100 and rank 250. Those fights are short enough. It would be nice to have extra tickets and regen so I can get top 100 more often but to me it doesn't matter much.

As to events, while I think this is a nice suggestion, we should also wait and see what devs have in mind for event tweaks. In SotG, it is mentioned that Event changes and new events are on the way (eta???) so I'd wait until their implemented.

Comment

Working...
          X