Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase AP/PVP tickets from 20 to 30

Hi Devs

Please see that the game energy recovers in 5 hrs so If you can increase AP/PVP tickets limit to 30 for regeneration then it will also be same as 5 hrs regen time. Please everyone give your thoughts.

Great idea, this would give around 5 hours before regeneration is full meaning players have more chance to get a higher score without having to log in every 3 hours

Comment

Nice Idea!

Comment

I'm reading that as an extra hour to sleep during the big events and AP regeneration. I'd love to see a bank AP function. Maybe bank anything above the regenerating 20 to release as needed. Could still casually play Survival Arena without blowing up recenty won AP from the last event.

Comment

Im all in favor for this, in fact i made a post about it sometime ago and it got ignored, hopefully this time it gets enough attention, events would be more balanced!! the actual 3 hour and 20 min regen is way too low, it misses up with lots of people sleep pattern, therefore it weakens thier health and change thier mood, most people with work/studies can go up to 12-10 hours without logging in, incrasing regen cap would help them stay competitive and healthy!! pretty sure lots of people aint playing club events cause of this.

also lots of low scorers on higher brackets are because, people get busy and are gone for 8-7 hours, missing a good chunk of ap/pvp tickets regen. fixing this would make this game even more enjoyable

Join the movement #Foracompetitvegameandhealthylife

Comment

OK.. but then I would want PvP and CvC battles to take 3 tickets/AP respectively and FW and CW runs, 5 AP..

because we've seen countless times in the past that too much AP results in players simply skipping because they don't feel like spending all that in one go..

Comment

• abhig101
              abhig101 commented
              Editing a comment
              I remember those times but that was because of 100s of tickets rewarded in PVP but now what we are asking is just 10 tickets which is not a very big deal and moreover as Agath rightly mentioned that it will help in better sleep which I fully agree.

No one is suggesting that we get more ap the regeneration rate could stay as it is. The suggestion is that top rated is raised to possibly 30 ap which would take a little longer to reach. This would give players exactly the same amount of playing time but a little more rest between spells

Comment

the option of banking aps the ZEG comments,in my opinion is a bad idea,because with that you only go to benefit to the spenders,the leecher and those players and clubs who use is multi accs to stash aps and take advantage in the club events,the best option is use other tipe of currencie to play the sa and fw and the use the aps just for the club events,that way the players dont go to havethe need to choose what events they go to play
              Last edited by elsantos; November 25th, 2016, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Great idea!! hoping we can see it soon

Comment

30 APs is huge! 20 APs is already hard enough to spend in one go..
                  And that's coming from a guy who has Void, Merica and Xolotl..
                  So I can make hyper offense team to rush things in 3/4 turns..

Let's not even speak about PvP Tickets in top 50.. and the occasional 5 minutes fights against dual Void or Void Zeph when you don't run Xol or Merica to make short work of them all at once..

Upping the AP/tickets max should come with upping the AP/tickets cost for playing so that we don't spend more time spending our full regen..

It is important to make it clear and to all ask with one voice :

Full regen (AP and ticket) : 20 > 30
                  PvP/CvC battle cost : 2 > 3 (AP and ticket)
                  FW/CW battle cost : 3/4 > 5 (AP)

For SA it's not important because the majority of players only play it 3 times to reach point reward anyway..
                  But if the rank rewards ever start to become interesting, since SA takes a huge amount of time for 1 run (15 to 30 minutes), the run should cost 15 AP..

Comment

I don't agree, the cost of events should remain the same. The total amount of ap/pvp tokens should remain the same over 24 hours. The change in would like is the top limit of tokens raised to 30 to enable players a little more time to use the tokens they have accrued. Some players are getting up in the middle of the night so they don't lose ap. This is unhealthy and raising the limit as I have suggested will raise regeneration time to between 5 and 6 hours which I think is fairer

Comment

In fact I could even live with reducing regeneration rate to 5 per hour giving a full hours to reach 30.

Comment

I am in favor of increasing AP & PVP to 30 in order to have the extra regeneration time. I am also intrigued by ZEG's bank function:

Originally posted by Zombie ExGirlfriend View Post
                        I'm reading that as an extra hour to sleep during the big events and AP regeneration. I'd love to see a bank AP function. Maybe bank anything above the regenerating 20 to release as needed. Could still casually play Survival Arena without blowing up recenty won AP from the last event.
                        This has always been an issue for me: collecting loot at the end of an event and winning AP. But my regen was at 0 and now it's back to 20 but i don't get to use it for anything. It would have regenerated anyway. So that prize is lost. Wasted.

If a bank is not feasible, I have another idea. Create "Activity Tokens." So any AP rewarded in loot, daily spins, and login would actually be Activity Tokens. Then in the Lab, we could craft AP from the Activity Tokens whenever we wanted to use it. Maybe have the option to craft 10, 20, 50, 100 AP at a time.

Comment

getting up every three hours is a problem for those that do it yes.. i personally sleep a whole 12 hours most of the time and play every three hours the other 12 hours..

But I don't want to spend 50% more time to spend my whole regen just because some ppl take competition so seriously that they'd kill themselves for it..

And I personally am one of the player that are lucky enough to have the curios to beat a CW run in 1 minute 20 seconds average.. and most CvC battles in less than 20 seconds with the few exceptions of those I can't Blitz with a 4 turn combo with Void and Merica..

So I mostly mind for PvP because in PvP the level is much higher than in Club events.. Unless you're a real tryhard that managed to get himself into a top 3club always in Bracket 1 with barely 40% journal and a low tier team..

It can be a real pain to spend those 20 tickets.; sometimes it discourages me so much that I'd rather not spend them and wait for after getting up when I am all the way down to the 200s to get easy and fast fight..

Comment

• Agath_x
                            Agath_x commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The arrogance and the disrespect to others present in that post is astonishing, all that aside, lets be coherent here.

Originally posted by Mjoern View Post
                            getting up every three hours is a problem for those that do it yes.. i personally sleep a whole 12 hours most of the time and play every three hours the other 12 hours..
                            You're lucky to be sleeping 12 hours! but when you work or and study it's a miracle to be able to sleep 8 hours :/, but either way, its not only about the extra time getting back from skiping event at nights, but also in the day, you're less dependant on checking your ap every 3 hours

But I don't want to spend 50% more time to spend my whole regen just because some ppl take competition so seriously that they'd kill themselves for it..
                            You wont be spending 50% more time than you have been spending in total, it just means that instead of loging every 3 hours for 12 hours, you will be logging every 5 hours.

It can be a real pain to spend those 20 tickets
                            Spending 10-15 min to use all your regen, consedering that the game is all about playing your AP/PVP tickets... whats else left to do? is that really a pain to be playing your game for 10-15 min? i used to spend hours on pc or a console, and probably you too, but yet spending 10-15 min on this one is a pain? o0

i have seen you longer times on wc anyways, you could spend it less chatting and more playing.

Hi Mjoern, Its good to know that you are lucky enough to get good curios, but I think you should not insult people who are serious about the game and their team and they dont want to let them down by not using all their regen. So looking at their health and in game interest we are requesting devs to increase banking of AP/PVP which will take 5 hrs to regen and hence person doesn't effect their health by taking game too seriously. I think devs should also respect them who are playing game seriously.

Comment

Working...
                          X