Checkmate and Electron [Remake] Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkmate and Electron [Remake]

Months ago,DEVS said Checkmate and Electron will be remaked like Void , but i think they already forgot about this. Checkmate and Electron really need to be remaked [Reason:Useless Mythic curios because don't have good skills and dmg].

Not like Void please.. more like Razorfin..

Well the problem with how they buffed Razorfin is that they buffed only 2 skills and health.. (the other skill buffed are irrelevant)
    they just made showboating the third most OP buffing skill in the game next to magnify and shadows

• Skull
      Skull commented
      Editing a comment
      and they maked tottaly with no mana and CD

I'm pretty sure they announced there will be no more buffing or nerfing of existing curios.
    The focus is on rolling out new, fresh and interesting curios as the game progresses.

What zombie said ,i dont think they will boost them after promising not to do those things anymore , but at least a small upgrade for myth exchange cores would be welcome

What sort of upgrade to Mythic exchange cores?

• Immortal
          Immortal commented
          Editing a comment
          I mean like a legend is one core thats way to few compared to what legends rlly are worth , so and also exchanging 10 myths and with a chance of getting the same curio or even worse one isnt small and 10 myths are rlly a lot, also i think fused myths should be worth more cores , cuz like for example a f4 check is worth the same as 1 check

What if we could choose the mythic we want to craft. Now if we can choose the curio we want to craft I think everyone is going to sacrifice some Rokies, Checks, Gustwigs, Electrons and other nerds to get a Xolotl, Zeph or any other amazing curio. But still 10 for one is a bit harsh.