Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing the new rarity exchange system!

100 epics for 1 legendary!
    100 legendaries for 1 mythic!

that's 10 000 epics for 1 mythic...
    and that is ridiculous..

How to fix :
    10 epics for 1 legendary!
    10 legendaries for 1 mythic!
    (Edit : Mythics should give twice as much mythic cores than legendaries..)

that's 100 epics for 1 mythic...
    and that is much better!

Also,
    Non-fused curios : 1 core
    Fusion level 1 (F1) curios : 3 cores
    F2 curios : 6 cores
    F3 curios : 10 cores
    F4 curios : 15 cores

Why more cores than curios necessary to achieve such fusion level?
    The idea is to make it better to wait until you get the full fusion before you exchange or keep the curio for special boost event..
    Last edited by Mjoern; November 6th, 2016, 06:45 AM.

Agree with you

Comment

Would have to agree... no way Im trading in 100 legends for a random myth. nope nope nope

There would be a huge spike in people getting mythics at first though. I have a ton of legends that I dont plan to level or use.

Comment

Originally posted by D0ug View Post
        Would have to agree... no way Im trading in 100 legends for a random myth. nope nope nope

There would be a huge spike in people getting mythics at first though. I have a ton of legends that I don't plan to level or use.
        The mythic club chests apparently have between 8% and 16% chance to get a mythic per individual chest..

The mythic spring is already happening.. and in contrast to when the legendary spring happened, the likelyhood of getting the lesser rarity (this time the legendaries) didn't sharply rose like it was the case for epics after the legendary spring.

Besides if they want to waste opportunity of upgrading journal and loosing a lot of potential super boost for future events.. just to get more mythics when they'll most likely use only 5 of them.. Well it's their bad..

Comment

10 legends for 1 mythic? i think the game will be too easy for us.

Comment

Going from 100:1 down to 10:1 seems a bit extreme. This is just supposed to be a bonus benefit not a main source of acquiring curios.

I think a ratio somewhere between 50:1 and 25:1 would be more reasonable.

Comment

and I think you're not being realist..

What is a mythic today?.. Nothing.. really.. there is 5 mythics that are good enough to not need Fusion level to be used in top 25..

10 legendaries? it's huge! most old player don't even have one F4 legend.. Hell! I only have 1 F3 strix..

Besides.. new journal missions should come with the addition of F4.. That's a huge sacrifice of valuable journal and super boosted materials.. and for what? for a small chance to get Zeph or Void (The absolute gods of Hyper death in Curio Quest) or something that at best will be obsolete in 4 months (Xolotl, Merica, Grail, Winter, etc..) or most likely something that is already obsolete and cannot be used at all unless it is super boosted which never go past the +100% boost which means they barely ever get 100k+ HP when the epics easily get 170k+ with the usual +600%.

Some Mythics aren't worth much more than some epic.. For example Kernal, Chelydra, Drakitton and Peppermint are more useful than half the mythics..
              No mythic, even Zeph and Void, is worth the sacrifice of 10 000 epics.. that is just absurd..

50 legendaries(/2500 epics) for 1 mythic is still ridiculous.. 25(/625) for 1 is still ridiculous.. 10(/100) for 1 is really the only thing acceptable..

Comment

I do agree that 100:1 is ridiculous. It would take 1 million rares to convert to 1 mythic. That is absurd. But you still have to realize this is just a bonus that the devs gave to us. No one says you have to exchange your legends to get a mythic. Keep your legends and spend gems on promos.

Let's look at your suggestion. You want to exchange 10 legends for 1 mythic. That corresponds to trading 1 mythic to get a new random mythic. I don't think the devs are interested in doing that. There has to be some disadvantage to us for the system to work. So, the best we could possibly hope for would be exchanging 2 mythics to get one new mythic. And that would translate to 20 legends per mythic, 20 epics per legend and 20 rares per epic. Yes, that still means it takes 400 epics to get 1 mythic. But you also get exp for all of your exchanges.

I would be very happy in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildkat View Post
                  You want to exchange 10 legends for 1 mythic. That corresponds to trading 1 mythic to get a new random mythic.

I didn't know it gave 10 mythic cores to exchange a mythic (thanks to point that out).. in this case, obviously it should be nerf.. to 2-3 mythic cores for a mythic exchanged..
                  6-9 cores for a F1 mythic, 12-18 for a F2, 20-30 for a F3 and 30-45 for a F4..
                  (well that wouldn't really be a nerf since we'd get from 10/100 to 2-3/10.. I prefer 2 because a 3/10 ratio is way to much it would allow too much recycling of old useless curio into new top tier ones..)

that way we can keep the 10 to 1 ratio.. which is the only one that is acceptable..
                  It's a bonus but boni doesn't have to be small and irrelevant.. It's a new feature of the game.. Either they didn't want to do it and just followed the players' wills in which case they shouldn't have bother because it's ridiculous as it is now.. or they thought it could truly be a new tools for us to use and therefore should make it usable..

But I am concerned about this idea the devs had to allow mythic exchange for newer mythics even at a 10 to 1 ratio.. it seems a bad idea to me.. some mythics have a value of 1 whereas comparatively some others have literally a value of 1 000 000 000.. before if you'd have asked me to choose between 1 billion Electron and 1 Void I would have got Void even though i already have Void and didn't have any electron..

Comment

Working...
                  X