X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coins-Exp Exchange

The real problem now are the low coins amounts in the rewards and everyone(especially players in top clubs) has too many exp. So i was thinking to balance both things easily... We would need to exchange our exp (enhancements too) into coins,even in a disadvantageous way. What do y'all think?

I suggested this a while ago... My idea was a gold to XP AND XP to gold at a 50% loss.

1,000,000 XP = 500,000 gold

Comment

Yep...12 million exp and no chance of ever using it all.

Comment

I can't understand why we need coins too when we upgrade curios from evo1 to evo2 and from evo2 to 3. We have to choose how to use them and there are too many things (evolution,enhancements,boosts,basic curios)

Comment

i don't want to give 1,000,000 xp for 500,000coins .-.

Comment

Yea I am in favor of the exchange idea.thats a great idea, and there can be brackets for exchanging xp & coins where lesser amount could loss more and higher amount could loss less. Means 10k xp or coins gives exchange at loss of 50% and 1M xp or coins gives exchange at 30%. Something like that.

Comment

Agree, getting useless exp has become annoying, when I get exp in daily, spin or tokens is like -No way again -.-... but knowing that "at least" we could give it some use would be great please devs

Comment

I would support a 2 for 1 exp to coin exchange. I have 6m exp that I will never use and will continue to grow, while I struggle evo my existing curios due to lack of coins.

Comment

Agreed I have 13million XP now and 80,000 coins. Coins are way to hard to get now and they are need for a lot of things, levelling curios, Upgrading boosts, Adding enhancements to curios

Comment

​Jay Z knows how we all feel.

Comment

Working...
                    X