X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing DNA capture!

So I came in contact with a mythic DNA in the Ruins Zone..

1 500 000 with law chance of capture.. (proven process at 4000 gems I think)
    so those low chance of capture I suppose are lower than 5%
    so 30 000 000 coins average for one low tier mythic..

That is ridiculous..

as for the legends at 450 000 for low chance.. i want to say it's even worse and the epic at 150 000 yet again EVEN worse..

All of them needs fixing..

I suggest :
    • Mythic - 4-8% to get DNA when defeated, 75 000-150 000 coins to attempt capture at 10-15% (very low) chance of capture and 1000-2000 gems for the proven process..
    • Legendary - 8-16% to get DNA when defeated, 15 000-30 000 coins to attempt capture at 15-25% (low) chance of capture and 150-300 gems for the proven process..
    • Epic - 15-25% to get DNA when defeated, 5 000-10 000 coins to attempt capture at 25-40% (medium) chance of capture and 50-80 gems for the proven process..
    • Rare - 20-30% to get DNA when defeated, 3 000-6 000 coins to attempt capture at 40-65% (high) chance of capture and 20-35 gems for the proven process..
    • Common - 25-33% to get DNA when defeated, 500-1 000 coins to attempt capture at 65-100% (very high) chance of capture and 10 gems for the proven process..

However, I think that system in itself is just ridiculous..
    I think Curio DNA of each curio should drop as any item that leads to crafting something which would be the curio to which the DNA belongs..

• mythic - 0-2 DNA drop when defeated and 100 DNA to craft
    • Legendary - 0-4 DNA drop when defeated and 60 DNA to craft
    • Epic - 0-8 DNA drop when defeated and 40 DNA to craft
    • Rare - 0-10 and 30
    • Common - 0-12 and 20

Well I dont know about devs, but whatever written above fully make sense and is very thoughtful. I think this idea should be implemented in game. DNA of Epic and above doesn't make any sense at all

Comment

I agree...I thought this was one of the cooler aspects of the game...seemed to tie in the "Quest" part of Curio Quest. However, because the rates/costs are so lopsided it's become a mostly forgotten part of the game. If this was a table game in Las Vegas, the table would always be empty.

Comment

Great ideas mjoern!

Comment

i think 300 for legend and 1000 for the mythic it's good.

Comment

Thanks for the thoughtful insights! This is under discussion with the design team.

Comment

• Skull
              Skull commented
              Editing a comment
              if this idea will be added,i will be really happy!
          Working...
          X