X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of Curios in a Team Boosted?

I'm thinking there are some people, like me, who don't have a full team with similar stats, and I'm thinking of having an event with boosted curios for empty slots. For PVP, you could have a team of 1 curio boosted 200%, or 2 curios boosted 50% each. Survival Arena would be my personal favorite target for this, a total of 1 curio would have it boosted 500%, 2 curios would be boosted 200% each, 3 curios 100% each, 4 curios 50%, or 5 curios 20% boosted. I am almost certain you could better distribute all that. Now there is an easy alternative, though, you can pick any curios, and you can pick them more than once, but it would probably be best with a limit. Maybe there could be a PVP event with 1 curio boosted 1000% just for the person with the best curio to win. I'm just thinking it would make it more interesting if the number of curios was messed around with. One question I have, in story mode, the town guy on the roof said with jobs you will get 4 curios on a team, or they said that a few months ago. I personally recommend changing that, because that will bring the good players farther up and make the gap between good and bad players wider. When one team changes the number, the other should too, or have boosts to make up for the loss.
    Last edited by Lukenick89; September 30th, 2016, 05:54 PM.

Really interesting idea! I'll investigate as to whether or not we have the technology to currently support this, and if not - what it would take to implement. Stay tuned, Lukenick

Comment

Working...
    X