X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Tournament

My Newest idea came from the famous 8 Ball Pool Game : i think most of us know this game and tryed it

the idea is adding a Live tournament .

Start with 8 players each should spend 10k coins fpr Exp to log in the tournament .
    the last winner will get rewards : Coins , Skins , Exp , Tickets , APs , Gems

the rewards are related with wich tournament u chosed to play in and each tournamnt need an amount of coins to log in with

i Ashref

Or even a pvp league...where u fight for being in top tiers...if u lose 3 times in total...u will be out ...so keep winning

Comment

Tournament is better , do u knwo 8 Ball Pool !!

Comment

what's the link between 8 ball pool and tournament?

Comment

there is billiard live tournament and each tournament had specific comportement , how much coins do u need to enter the tournament and what rewards u will get after u win this tournament !! well Fury told me that they havent the technology to support it

Comment

yeah it's pretty obvious.. when making suggestions, we should take into account what exist in the game..

Comment

Me.. i know 8 ball pool

Comment

this game is totaly imbalance... wasnt made to be played in human vs human style

Comment

Working...
                X