X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perkuna Health Stat..

I only didn't see that coming.. I expected it so much to have normal Hp for a mythic released at that period of time but it turns out the only mythics that have less HP now are Gambit and Lolli..

was it like that since the beginning.. I am surprised no one mentioned how low it is yet.. maybe no one is used to the 19k to 22k..
    especially for a curio that needs to wait the third turn to do decent damage ..

It should be at least 19k not that lame 15k

It is a free mythic that is relatively easy to obtain, I dont think it needs to be overly powerful!

Comment

Not overly powerful.. but powerful enough to not feel we shouldn't have spend our 3000 reserve energy on it when it appeared..

also the skill set isn't that great.. it's decent, works well with Void and has a rather nice 3 turns! nuke (that can only be used if it has enough HP to survive that long)
      So even with 20k it wouldn't become a new top tier.. so really i think 19k is the very least.. especially considering the two strongest electric curios Bolt and Bastion are extremely weak compared to what other elements have right now (except earth.. earth is pretty much completely dead too even worse than that time when it only had chtusk, penzai and fungolem as its top 3)..
      Last edited by Mjoern; November 2nd, 2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

YEAH, PERKUNA IS ALREADY OUTDATED...

HE BORN NERFED SINCE THEY KNOW EVERYONE IS AIMING FOR FUSION 3, THEY DID SAME WITH KERNAL

HE GOT A GOOD ATTACK AT LEAST

BAHH

Comment

i think the most noob curio like you said it's cthusk,buff perkuna by ench , boosts and fusions

Comment

You should play against Nicolas' Perkuna...

Comment

Originally posted by Bolinho View Post
              YEAH, PERKUNA IS ALREADY OUTDATED...

HE BORN NERFED SINCE THEY KNOW EVERYONE IS AIMING FOR FUSION 3, THEY DID SAME WITH KERNAL

HE GOT A GOOD ATTACK AT LEAST

BAHH
              Kernal is OP AF.. most broken epic.. he can even beat Chelydra in a one on one..
              The only epic that can beat a kernal 1v1 is Peppermint..

Comment

Originally posted by DaryuzGM View Post
                You should play against Nicolas' Perkuna...
                Honestly I don't think any Perkuna can beat my Bobsloth.. if the game was balanced, a curio with a 3 turn nuke combo like Perkuna should be able to beat a tank like Bobsloth..

But it's not the case because Bobsloth is good enough a tank to tank the combo and finish the work before the 2nd combo.

I think curio should have more diverse stats, and I actually wouldn't mind Perkuna being a glass cannon if it was a good glass cannon.. right Now Perkuna has 30% less HP and only hits 10% more than other curios of its generation..

Comment

hey bro plss give me a curio five star plss

Comment

Working...
                  X