Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
5PG...this has been a really dissapointing anniversary so far... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jman
    started a topic 5PG...this has been a really dissapointing anniversary so far...

5PG...this has been a really dissapointing anniversary so far...

Many of us were excited about the upcoming anniversary. However, it has been really disappointing so far:
    • You've introduced Fusion 4, which is pretty much universally disliked by everyone, including the big spenders, and seen as a money grab by 5PG rather than a reward for the players.
    • The addition of Fusion 4 has also had the negative side effect of having everyone drain their coins in the shop trying to get their rares and epics up to F4 to stay competitive in Rare/Epic boosted events.
    • Started off the month with an extra-long, 72 hour CW event...but with the same terrible rewards as a 56 hour event. So we have to work more for the same rewards now.
    • Back to back sales that include Rokisaur (widely known as the worst Mythic with Gustwing)...as one of the featured curios in the Promo sale. That alone will keep a lot of people from spending gems on it.
    • Promo sales that have a 4.2% chance of getting a Mythic. In general, this would be pretty good, but a week before the anniversary month there was a Light/Fire Promo sale with over 9% chance at a mythic. We were hoping there would be more of the same type of awesome sale for the anniversary to thank the players and give us something to spend our gems on. If you're going to stick with F4, you need to give us these types of promos more often if any of us are to even have a remote chance of getting mythics to F3 or F4 to remain competitive.
    • The continuation of 48 hour PVP events, with really bad rewards. The 24 hour events, and the really short events were a lot of fun, and helped us build up a lot of rewards in a short period of time. Also, the current rewards are only good if you finish in the top 10.
    The only positive things I've seen out of the anniversary so far are the introduction of a new Epic and Legendary, which pretty much never happens, and the ability to "trade up" our rank tokens. However, these seem to be fairly minor things and not the "big splash" that you probably should be making at the beginning of your 2 year anniversary month. Quite honestly, the psychic invasion felt much more like an anniversary than this does. People didn't like how Singularity was almost impossible to stop, but the rewards for that were AWESOME! The millions of coins we got from those events are greatly needed right now. And the events where all players were working together to achieve a goal were pretty fun.

You guys still have a lot of days left in the month, and many of us are withholding judgement until we see all you have to offer this month. However, if things continue to be underwhelming like they are right now, there's a pretty good chance you'll lose a lot of your loyal player base. I've talked to many people who are quite frankly getting bored with the game right now, and if we don't see anything to get us excited about playing the game again we will likely leave.

We have faith in you guys...please take all of this feedback to heart and make it exciting for us again.
    Last edited by jman; September 5th, 2016, 03:27 PM.

• goob
    replied
    I feel this whole thread needs re read by devs

Leave a comment:

• Bolinho
    replied
    HORRIBLE ANIVERSARY EVER.... INVASION EVENT WAS ALOT BETTER

AND WHAT IS THAT RECENT "FAKE 5 STARS CURIOS" ?

THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY 6 STARS.. 210 LUCKY... 24K HEALTH .. OP SKILS... GG

ARE U GUYS ARE TRYING TO NOT ANGRY WHALES OR SOMETHING ? CAUSE THEY ARE STILL BUYING EVERYTHING

Leave a comment:

• s-wolff
    replied
    Things wouldnt be so disappointing this anni if they did even a few of the things they did last anni such as shortening the length of cool downs on ap/energy/pvp or doubling the daily log in and adding a legend for day 8 instead of an epic but instead of getting better over time the daily log in got worse the number of gems decreased and nothing got added i mean all they have to do is even a few small things to make players atleast log in i appreciated the increase in daily log ins like the one week every log in included gems and the wheel was doubled up rewards for the whole anni atleast consider increasing the daily log in for the rest of the anni to include more gems coins ap and maybe a legend instead of epic?

Leave a comment:

• s-wolff
    commented on 's reply
    Agree 3 day events just feel like watching paint dry but as for the increased odds in the shop the only way that helps the majority of the players is if they increase gems rewards for everyone or its only really the spenders who gain from it so while the rewards are still terrible good shop rates arent the best idea unlees they introduce these sales directly after big gem events or announce them weeks in advance

• D0ug
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed on the shards. Its a major PITA to trade them in. F4 bothers me more because a lot of people myself included traded in a good portion of our F3 commons, rares and epics just to make space. If there is a journal achievement for F4 then we're screwed.

• abhig101
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my God !!! Perhaps we are wasting our life

• Mjoern
    replied
    I like F4.. and seriously getting F4 mythics isn't much different than getting F3 mythics .. for the very large majority of player it's completely out of the realm of possibility.. I don't even have any F3 legend.. the closest I am to it is 5 ignitars..
    I do have 3 flamoths and 2 of three other mythics but getting 7 or 11 seems to me pretty much equally far away..
    also it's not an obligation.. a Bobsloth is better than a F4 Flamoth.. let's not even talk about void..

there is like 4 players that have full F3 team of top tier myth.. so really not much of a big deal if you can't compete with them..

but the rank token trading is ridiculous..

first 10 for 1 when there is 6 different level to go through is ridiculous..

it requires 10 000 Rank II token so 1 000 000 rank II fragment to get a rank VI token.. -_-'

also , it takes a huge amount of time to trade anything.. there should be a system to trade a certain number of token and fragment in one go because it would take 20 000 000 seconds to trade Rank II all the way to rank 6..
    which is about 300 000 minutes.. so around 46 000 hours which is pretty much 6 years non stop of farming trading token...

It puts to shame 200 AP start on CW..
    Last edited by Mjoern; September 11th, 2016, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raj seikh
    replied
    Hope fury sees it

Leave a comment:

• johen
    replied
    i agree.....

Leave a comment:

• jman
    replied
    One positive change would be to remove the cost for adding enhancements to our curios. It's hard enough to collect all the enhancements needed for our curios...it's silly that we have to spend millions of coins to even use them.

Leave a comment:

• Agath_x
    commented on 's reply
    That's because the game has got more and more curios, but the rewards have not incrased in consequence wth that power up, the wheel and daily loging are the same prizes since forever, coins from nodes are still the same since game came out, they're not balancing the rewards (from events/story nodes/wheel/daily loging/arcade balls acordingly with the power up, that's why there's alot of people wtih mythics but unranked or stuck at level 1 or 25.

they keep changing rewards from events, but that won't fix it since we need these rewards they take out plus the ones they add in. they need to stop changing rewards and just add in the new rewards with the ones already giving, and of course with a better distribution between all ranks.
    Last edited by Agath_x; September 6th, 2016, 05:20 PM.

• Raj seikh
    replied
    There is huge crisis of enhancements ,coins and all the ranking fragments...i prefer the old pvp rewards like (5 VI token fragments, 10 V token fragments , 20 VI token fragments ,40 III token fragments and 80 II token fragments with aps enhancements coins and cores)

Leave a comment:

• R TRUTH
    commented on 's reply
    "Thanks I will past it on to the dev team!" If I read this from a DEV one more time and don't see it happen please someone, anyone please shoot me dead

• R TRUTH
    commented on 's reply
    Agree with agath who said about why not let other players enjoy some rewards too they need to feel appreciated not just the "elite four" (pokemon go anyone?)

VI fragments should at least be for a few more tier players as should V token fragments as they seem as elusive as F4 curios at this point
Working...
X