X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Play expansion

Please expand auto play to continue select new game and then start play also.
    For example in zone whatever next available quest, it should pick and start play if energy available.
    If I select auto play in PVP then it should keep playing PVP picking next players as well and same funda for CVC, CW, SA & FW.

Here I am just talking about the continuation of the game and not changing any other parameters and also not the event.

So other words, you don't want to play curio. You want your computer to auto everything for you? That seems pointless. This game is for people to have fun and pass time. We do this by playing the game. Not autoing the whole thing

Comment

Totally agree... also if the game could auto-chat for me in world and club chat that would be cool. I want to make sure to keep up appearances while the game plays for me. Also auto collect and gift my friend tokens plz. XD

Comment

Relly I mean saying we should have the option to do that. Its not mandatory so u can play point by point. But sometimes it happens that game is so easy that playing it is not worth so I will autopsy till that time and when difficult comes I can stop auto play. I think there is nothing bad in it.

Comment

Working...
        X