X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coral need Modifications

Coral : we all know that coral is the newest mythic after all each new mythic must be good
    and u modificate each new curio also the old curios.

- u buffed Razor , Rokisaur , Gustwing , Void
    - also u buffed the new curios and u changed their skills : i'm talkin about xolotl , bobsloth , Zephyros
    - if we compare all the water curios we will found that coral is the weakest
    i have i deas for settings for coral
    - why is coral did an extra dmg to only water curios ! i think those skills must stay like this and remove the obligation of the existence of a water curio , deep flow need to hit 100% all the 5 hits , also coral need a HP buff , he need the ability to drain or restor mana , he need more dmg for his skills and u should add for him sm other abilities..

people will ask why is coral need all this : it is simple cuz isn't normal that a fire curio (core 'dark and fire dmg' - scorpio 'pcyshic and fire dmg' - 'xolotl 'fire and electric dmg') could kill coral easly

thnx for reading

Ashref

Yap it's weak.

Comment

I disagree this time Coral seems pretty good. does a load of bench damage

Comment

I disagree too, he is surely stronger than sarida and razor

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, Ashref! I'll pass along to the Dev team!

Comment

guys is not possible that a fire curio beat a water curio or a curio must need a luck to hit full hits also is not possible that must the condition of the exsistance a water curio should make him hit extra hitss also is not fair when his base HP lower then the other curios

Comment

In my opinion, coral is comparable to Hieron, and does better bench damage, which is great for the current state of battle.
            Last edited by Bbtsjm; September 1st, 2016, 06:48 AM. Reason: Woops.

Comment

Working...
            X