Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it still needs looking at, one void is bad enough now people are putting 2 voids in there team with refresh boosts on them. it need stuns cutting down. Whats the point in nerfing Zephy its the only curio that can withstand void at the moment and its easily taken out with a scorpio's sting which can then faint a bench curio aswell. Zephy is a risk to use

Comment

• เครђгєŦ
      เครђгєŦ commented
      Editing a comment
      Zephy it's a weapon hv 2 dangerous sides this is it

I didn't mean to start a Zeph v/s Void war but oh well. What I meant to say was that there are way stronger curios in the game right now and Void can't be blamed for an imbalance in the game as there has always been and there will always be OP curios in the game, it is how the devs earn good money. In my opinion, one of the major reasons people are making such a big deal out of this is because Void went from being one of the weakest to one of the strongest and the people who don't have him aren't particularly happy about it (I'm aware that there are Void users who are against it too but I'm talking about the majority). Now I don't have an Electron but I wouldn't mind at all if the devs buff him up to be one of the strongest in game, if anything, I'll try my luck and hope to get one for myself from the shop. Not all curios are made equal but I do appreciate the devs for moving the bottom curios to a good standing. Also, the Zeph argument is flawed since the only counter to Zeph is the heal debuff which, correct me if I'm wrong, only 2 mythics currently have in the game; and even then you wouldn't be able to counter it on live PvP without getting your team destroyed if you're playing with someone who has half a brain, while on the other hand, Void can be countered with any bench killer (Xolotl is a nightmare) or even a good single-target DoT curio. Don't take this in the wrong sense but it is what it is

Comment

i killed a lots of voids with my zephyros e.e.
      And don't stunned me a lot.

Comment

Let's try to be honest guys, void will be useful even with a second nerf. Now look at xolotl,coral,leyline,singularity,merika,zephyros,s inite,jenite: They are really strong but i don't complain about them and i don't even have one of them. Fighting void is like fighting an undead army and you MUST use skills that don't require mana,skills that kill him when he is inactive(really hard if he has greater refresh and more than 40-50k health) Be lucky with stuns. Scorpio is going to be a must choice for me ,so i am not free to change my team and skills because of him. Soon everyone will have 1-2 void(maybe 3!) for every event in main team and defense too,so is this the way we will keep playing?

Comment

• jman
          jman commented
          Editing a comment
          I have Scorpio and Jenite, and I still lose maybe 30-40% of my battles with Void (as opposed to less than 10% of my battles to Void-less teams).

Even with Scorpio, your timing and luck has to be just right. You have to Sting the enemy prior to Void so the heal reduction is applied when Void swaps in. And then you just hope he doesn't swap out to Hieron and destroy your Scorpio before you have a chance to hit him.

A refresh boost would probably help, but unfortunately I don't have any of those, and they're never given out as loot.

and people who will didn't get void will surely hate the game and let it for people who hv this terrible void

Comment

Andrea - All the curios you mentioned will still be used by a lot of players in the top 100 a long, long time from now; hell if it weren't for the addition of Mythics in the game you'd still be seeing some of the older Legends alongside newer ones. As far as Void and zombie armies go, playing against Leyline or Zeph without a Scorpio in your team is on par with beating Mike Tyson in 'Mike Tyson's Punch Out'; I'm okay with Leyline, though, since it doesn't possess the ability to rid itself of debuffs but Zeph on the other hand is on another level. I hope you guys see what I'm trying to get at, I seem to be repeating the same points in different wordings.

Comment

• jman
            jman commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure this argument really holds water. Five months ago, you would have said the same about Gambit, and now hardly anyone in the top 100 uses him.

How many times i have to explain... You can defeat zephyros with every fire mythic,you can defeat leyline with air,etc. They are strong but i can understand that. You can't defeat void even with jenite and ampaca because he swaps,stuns,silences,increases attack and defense and revives Op curios like them.An example: If a player has void and 2 leyline in his team,that means you'll have to fight a team with 8 leyline.

Comment

Seriously listen to Andrea the curio is op please tell me how many people in the top 20 are using Void and how many are using double voids

Comment

Jman - Gambit's a wave 2 Mythic, that was when Mythics were still fairly new in the game; the newer Mythics though, are on a higher level, they will stay relevant for a long time. And that's not to say that a team of Gambit, Flamoth and Lolli can't hold a candle to the newer mythics, their damage output is still great and can still wreak havoc. It's just that people replaced them as they got newer, stronger curios (which only makes sense). Look at Eco and Bolt for example, they both were released months ago but you still still see them on most top 100 players' teams. Andrea - No, they cannot be defeated by just any Air or Fire curio, your best bet is a Scorpio to kill either one. Anyway, getting back on topic, you're making Void up to be all that when in reality all you need is a bench killer, even Lolli gets the job done. I disagree with your Ampaca and Jenite statement too, without getting into much detail Void would have to constantly defend against Jenite while Ampaca is the perfect Void killer. I'm being very honest here, I'd rather fight a team with 2 Voids and a Leyline instead of a team consisting 2 Zephs and a Bobsloth/Leyline. Anyway, I think we've got our points across clearly, there's really no need to still keep going at it since we're repeating the same things, hah. It's up to the devs now to decide I guess.

Comment

• Gajinder
                Gajinder commented
                Editing a comment
                Also, no disrespect to anyone here. We disagree on a certain topic and that is it, no personal grudges or anything. Have fun!

According to me...i would like to see the void with a little nerf

Comment

Where is littlefury? Just need to look at top10 or top 25 teams

Comment

I do the work for you: First-Void( many 2 void too) Second- Zephyros 3-Xolotl 4-Jenite... Didn't see any leyline even in top50,and only my bobsloth lol

Comment

sm 1 tag Fury Here

Comment

Tbh this thread should have been posted here http://mobile.curioquestgame.com/for...djusting-again

You need Spaceape not fury

Comment

Void needs a nerf! I think we all (all non void users ) can agree! Hes reviving is bad enough put he can stun and silence! That little to much.

Comment

Working...
                        X