X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stun stun stun !!

i'm askin why did void need to stun or silence !! he revive also he decrease dmg , he increase the dmg , he heal , he refull mana !! why he need to stun how poeple will face more than one void u should thinkin to remove this stun and silence ability

thnx for reading

Ashref
    Last edited by เครђгєŦ; August 21st, 2016, 08:31 PM.

I don't think they should!!Use Refresh boosts lol
    Last edited by Xenon; August 21st, 2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• เครђгєŦ
      เครђгєŦ commented
      Editing a comment
      That's because u have a void

Aggree with ash!

Comment

• เครђгєŦ
      เครђгєŦ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thnx for ur comment Immortal

I also agree here;
    The 2 turn silence on Frighten is a bit much and should be dropped to 1 turn
    The 55% stun on swap in on Dark Life and Shadow should be removed.

I do have and always use Void, he is a bit over the top!

Comment

True teams with 2 voids can use shadow 2times ,keep reviving,and i was stunned-silenced for more than 10 turns. Crazy

Comment

thnx for ur comments

Comment

I disagree with you there, stunning and reviving IS what makes Void, taking Void's stuns away would leave you with a mediocre high hp curio with minimal dmg output and the ability to revive (which would mean nothing without the stuns since you'd get 1-hit killed anyway). The only useful thing left would be his 'Magnify', unless you want to take that away from him too. The problem I think MOST people have with Void is that it went 0-100 real quick and people don't generally like change, especially if it benefits others. There are equally OR stronger Mythics in the game currently but that doesn't mean we nerf each and every one of them to gen 1 level, there will always be OP curios in the game and we need to deal with it. In my honest opinion though, if a curio truly needs to be nerfed it's Zephyros, the cleansing of debuffs on its heal move is a little more than an overkill. I mean, the guy can already deal crazy amounts of damage to your whole team (great against Void users) all the while swapping out your curio, thus, effectively ruining any strategy you had in mind to beat the hell Zephyros is; but that's not enough, it needs to heal ridiculous amounts of HP all the while ridding itself of any debuff that you might have put on him, making it pretty much immortal. So good luck trying to get him with your Scorpio! Also, before anyone asks--Yes, I'm a Void user

Comment

And sorry for the wall of text, hah. I'm on my mobile right now and it isn't allowing me to write in neat little paragraphs.

Comment

i agree with you Gajinder Zephy is way op now and Devs should nerf it!!!

Comment

poeple who have voids just saying nerf Zephy lol u comparing an old mythic with a new mythic plz stay quite , zephy u could kill him any way void is hard to kill with those stun and silence abilities he hv many abilities for an old curio

Comment

• Wea111
                  Wea111 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Other people are allowed to have opinions as well. And personally I think Void is fine and no I don't have him.

• Xenon
                  Xenon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes void is fine and he is a great helper for cw/sa/fw and i love him

zephy is hard to kill sometimes it takes all 3 curios to kill just one curio even with void and his magnify when you use it zephy just switch you back and when you switch it back it removes magnify it's not about old or new void sucked more than a year and it was released with eco while eco was too good!!

Comment

Ahaahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahaaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaah "void it's fine"

Comment

I think "Frighten" should only stun for one turn and/or Void shouldn't heal when "Sting" is applied.
                    Also, if a refresh boost is the answer... then why Hieron's "Wear" was modified?
                    Last edited by MeerkatDance; August 22nd, 2016, 10:14 PM.

Comment

The Void update has created an imbalance of power in the game. Look at the current PVP...only 2 of the current top 25 don't have Void, and it's an unboosted event. You really need to have him now to remain competitive. I don't think anyone on here is calling for a massive nerf...just minor tweaks, which the devs indicated they probably would do anyway. I think all of the suggestions are fairly reasonable.

I agree that the combination of stuns, revives and healing is just too much. He can be unstoppable at times...which I haven't really seen since the days when the mighty Egyptian Twins ruled the land.

Comment

i wish Fury check this post and give us her opinion

Comment

Working...
                        X