X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix Sapphurion!

You guys really need to do something about Sapphurion...it's taking all the fun out of water boosted events. Take the current event as an example...Whammy typically takes away 20-25% of the enemy's damage when it hits. For this 800% boosted water event, it's taking 20-25% times 8, or 160-200% damage. That results in a one shot kill regardless of how much health the enemy has (even 400k+). Percentages shouldn't be multiplied in this manner for boosted events. I even have 2 fully evolved and levelled Sapphurions, so I'm winning a lot...it just makes these events no fun any more because there's no strategy involved.

well the strat is wham-hit > defend > defend > defend > wham-hit > ...

You remove every other skills for the AI but get them back when you use it to avoid falling in a CD lock from Leyline or Draking..

When you see a Wham-it Sapph, you beat it with Leyline or Draking or you sacrifice a less useful curio or you put a waterproof boost and defend on the wham-it turn..

900% sapph isn't as strong as 100% void..

Also sapph doesn't need +800% to one shot.. +150% (+100% + Strong/crit) is enough.. Remember Kernal > Sapph combo..

Comment

Mjoern, I understand all of that....I'm just not sure the devs do. These legend and water boosted events are no fun now becuase of this.

Comment

Working...
      X