X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raise up Gambit and Lolli Base HP

The Title said every thing my Sugg is to Raise UP Gambit's and Lolli's Base HP they have the lowest Base HP even Flamoth Have 17k Base HP ..

iAshref

I fully agree with iAshref, lolli, Gambit & checkmate needs some support or start a six star line which should be different HP & damage. Now checkmate & Jenite both are light and mythic but see the difference in both.

Comment

I have this curios and don't have a good hp :|.

Comment

thnx for ur comments but really they need sm regulation in the amount of their base HP

Comment

Lolli is fine as is. There's a reason you see it played by some of the top tier players and it's not that it's weak. Lolli is not designed to have good HP. It's designed to be a strong damage dealer who can frequently wipe out high health opponents with one or two hits. It accomplishes this goal very well.

Comment

• abhig101
            abhig101 commented
            Editing a comment
            Please throw some light on checkmate. If you can play with checkmate let me know what skill u use

• Wea111
            Wea111 commented
            Editing a comment
            *Shrugs* Checkmate's not very good. I think he's also in line for a buff because of it.

• Bbtsjm
            Bbtsjm commented
            Editing a comment
            What are you talking about? Lolli is played by no top-tier player that I can recall unless physical is boosted. Even then, its not great unless the boost is above 30%. It's HP is just too low -- it dies too quick to be useful. I can pretty much tank its hits with jenite and have thorns kill it...

Agree with Wea, Lolli is meant to be a glass cannon which it does well. It can be annoying when the 'chance of extra hits' isn't working well but overall I think it's fine. I personally love mine as the randomness makes him so much fun to play.

Of course, I wouldn't mind if its hp got buffed

Comment

forgot about lolli look to Gambit
            Poor Gambit

Comment

I think lolli and flamoth are same damage wise but hp lolli is low as compare to flamoth.

Comment

Both of them need more health. Nobody uses them because they die too quickly.

Comment

Well Famoth isn't really good anymore.. it's been given some HP but had to compensate by having it's skill set completely destroyed..

Now the best first gen myth is Razorfin.. because Razor got the best damage buff in the game after magnify.

I am okay with Lolli and Gambit getting some more HP but their skill set should suffer as a result.. Mana cost and cooldown up for some of their skills

Comment

LoL Mojoern just rase up their HP

Comment

Lol...m with iashref...there should be a bit increasement of hps to this two curios...thses 2 r my first mythics...and i love them like hell...\(^_^)/

Comment

Thnx For ure comment RAJ

Comment

Nah it would be fair!

they need to be nerfed like Flamoth was

Flamoth was better with the old HP stats

Comment

hey bro plss give curio all kind of u plss

Comment

Working...
                            X