Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastery Token 2

Hi

Can anybody tell me how we can acquire more Mastery token 2, right now its only available in daily login prize and no where else, getting it once every 8 days is very low. Please suggest

Arcade and Survival Arena

Comment

And daily spins.

Comment

I JUST ran of of rank II tokens too! That's a first. Still working on my journal and I need them.

Comment

Requesting devs to bring more mastery token 2 in the game. I have 3, 4 & even 5 but dont have 2. Its crazy.

Comment

completely agree with abhig101..probabilty of getting a mystery token 2 is all about luck as you get this either in Arcade or Daily bonus, also its base token for applying upper ranks. the situation is like their are 10 to 15 mystery three and four tokens but don't have any two token...its all waste until if their is no two token.

Comment

What has changed with the mastery II token reward rate? Is it PVP rewards? I have over 5000 token II pieces but have been playing for a year. Something must have changed

Comment

Older players have lots of rank 2 tokens while newer players seem to have none. I feel like it should be re-added into rewards for the lower ranks to help out newer players and maybe amounts obtained in the arcade or daily spin can be increased. I think that since the older rewards went away from events, it's gotten harder to get them since there are so many newer fragments out, but there needs to be a good supply for the newer players. Maybe they could get added to epic reward chests in they're not there already. Maybe even legendary chests in large amounts.

Comment

We will add them in with the other Mastery tokens in the PvP chests. Should be a help. Thanks for the feedback everyone

Comment

Thanks Little Fury for understanding the issue ...

Comment

Working...
                    X