Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Ideas for events

Here are some of my ideas for boosted events

Rise of the Robots: Robot curio's boosted (Bastion, Electron,Legacy Bot, Twitch,Amp,Joules,Xenoun etc)

Dragon Master: Dragon curios boosted ( Bolt ?,Williwaw,Qilin,Grotesk,Erebus,Draking)

Monkey Buisness: Primate Curios boosted (Geddon,Arjax,Stitches)

Beak off: Beaked Curios boosted: Marika, Strix,Gryphos,Pterowatt,Galluvane,

Flower Power: Flower Curios boosted: Floralei,, Trapthorn, Legoom, Pottor, Rosie

NEW:

All About that Horn: Curios with horns boosted: Nardrill, Zephyros,Grail, Void, Karkadan, Amgar, Williwaw, Tarandus Etc

Your 5 A day: Curios you could eat (fruit, veg and fungi : Nightmarroot, Wormseed, Jack, Boone, Boletus

Man's Best Friend: Dog Curios Boosted: Caniton, Aureus(?), Shylewouf, Void, Xolotol

I want eggs in the morning: (Curios that evolved from eggs) Erebus, Merika, Qilin, - Anymore please let me know and can you make people use the first evo skin ?

Last edited by Boyd; September 21st, 2016, 09:19 PM.

Great Idea!

Comment

Thanks if people can think of anymore then post them in here more the better. Just trying to think of new things that earnt element boosted etc

Comment

Great idea boosted with classes

Comment

yo great idea

Comment

its something new...will be in favor if devs implement it....game requires new and different type of events to increase the excitement and curiosity to play more..

Comment

We love the idea too, and we will see what we can do to make events like this happen very soon! Thanks for the creative explosion, Boyd!

Comment

Thanks everyone I keep looking to find other connections I can make between curios so added a new one

Comment

I cant belive you didnt mention in beak part the name Gustwing,,, huhu I know it is the weakest mythic, but its cute xd

Comment

• Boyd
                    Boyd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Probably because i don't have it. Just using the curios I have as exampls

Merika* not Marika.

Comment

They used ur idea of flower power nice

Comment

• Boyd
                      Boyd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes not sure if they are going to use any others or maybe they have some of there own.

Using some this next update, Boyd!

Comment

• Boyd
                      Boyd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I saw the robot one being used but it seems something is wrong with how much its boosted or something as people are not using robot curios. I think the legend boosted ones were too weak

Added some new event ideas:

All About that Horn: Curios with horns boosted: Nardrill, Zephyros,Grail, Void, Karkadan, Amgar, Williwaw, Tarandus Etc

Your 5 A day: Curios you could eat (fruit, veg and fungi : Nightmarroot, Wormseed, Jack, Boone, Boletus

Man's Best Friend: Dog Curios Boosted: Caniton, Aureus(?), Shylewouf, Void, Xolotol

I want eggs in the morning: (Curios that evolved from eggs) Erebus, Merika, Qilin, - Anymore please let me know and can you make people use the first evo skin ?

Comment

As opposed to boosts, we could also go the other way, with "Mild Mythics" and "Lazy Legends" reduced 70% and 35% respectively, which would have everyone basically fall to 3* levels without having to boost a whole bunch of small fry at once.

Also not sure if this would be hell on coding or not, but I had a thought thanks to getting slapped with multiple sandstorms (14 turn wait on an elecfire T_T) that you could have specific MOVES boosted, by having the longer a move's cooldown is, the more powerful it is during the event, but at the cost of doubling the cooldown (so defy would function as if it were 100% boosted, +25% per turn of cooldown, but it would now take EIGHT turns to recover) and call it something like Strategy Is Key. For example a sinite player with Power, Passion, Rage, Anger, would start off using power, then passion, then anger. Then swap back the next turn or turn after, and use rage. It'd also give some legends, or even some epics, ability to compete vs normal mythics, again, without actually being boosted. (like legoom would essentially be 60-ish % boosted on attacking and healing but still with the same health) ...It'd also probably be a good idea NOT to use revenge as you'd probably kill yourself as well, lol. This would also have the bizarre benefit of making commons like Arkanice a decent glass cannon for those without a water legend. It would also make epics that add on to an enemy curio's cooldown dangerous as well even if they weren't doing much damage themselves.

Just a couple ideas to play around with that's not simple standard boosting. Then when you decide to get really insane you could start combining these!

Comment

Boyd i love the new ones! Haha. we'll put some in this week

Comment

Working...
                        X