X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding skins as rewards

we all playing SA with almost no good rewards , i hv a lil sugg ; just adding the chance to get skins as rewards in SA runs , only skins with no curios , and give us the chance to color all curios for u to creat us the new skins for commons , rares , epics , leg , mythics , i wish i get an answer from Mimzy , lil fury , ape

This is a great idea! I just won a Tiki in SA...meh.

Comment

lol i need skins this is much fun then i'll evolve 2 from each curio , one with an oroginal skin and the other with the new skin :P

Comment

Nice idea, but the reason we don't give skins is that players are guaranteed to have the Curios needed to use the skins - rendering the prizes useless. But we're always welcoming suggestions, so keep it up!

Comment

"Nice idea, but the reason we don't give skins is that players are guaranteed to have the Curios needed to use the skins - rendering the prizes useless. But we're always welcoming suggestions, so keep it up!"

I get the reasoning behind this but considering that the majority of 3*s and under are available in the coin shop now at a reasonable price it's fairly likely that many players would have the curios needed to fit any 3* or below and if not then they'll be able to obtain them relatively quickly.

As such would including skins for 3* and below curios be possible? Considering the events we've been having recently with lower curios being superboosted this'd also provide a fun chance for those curios to get to run around in their new skins as well.

Comment

We're still considering it because we do really like the idea.

Comment

So what skins would you guys like to see?

Comment

• เครђгєŦ
                เครђгєŦ commented
                Editing a comment
                all skins for rares and epics and legendries of course only skins no curios

Originally posted by LittleFury View Post
              So what skins would you guys like to see?

Of the Epics personally I'd like to see Stella, Blastek, Thundiger, Fritter and Captain Skelly, At least from all of the ones I can see the skins for ATM. There are some I don't have at Evo 3 yet.

Comment

Working...
              X