Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUYS PLEASE SUPPORT ME WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET ZONES

DEAR DEVS

IN FEBUARY we got an request approval of getting new zones you guys said wil be done in few months now its half a year has passed and no changes we need new oznes and how are we gonna play some adventure we need about 30 zones so the story comes to proper ending and we should have new zone challenge once a month where in the end is a boss and we get good rewards hope u guys message me for suggestion

thanx
    bradford

just to note, it is very difficult to code unless you're extremely gifted at it, plus you have to be able to end the story well, adding to all that they need to change like the curios with extreme disadvantages for their rarity for mythics and legends, now maybe they will make up a story competition for a zone in the future, give them time, some may have jobs to do with the rest of their time who knows their profit from this game

Comment

i agree with bradford we want and need new content. in the interim whilst we are waiting why are there not different events

remember that faction event that at the end if your 6 curios fainted you got to use a mythic of the faction you were in ?

why not let us use giant mancrobe or supertech as a novel idea? how about a giant evil blue twin???????

Comment

Working...
      X