X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea about enhancments

It is very hard now to get any enhancments especially the one we really need. I would like to propose to remove enhancments from gem shop and add new currency to game like cores- we could get the new currency in all event and we could spend them in new shop category - enhancements but we could choose what element enhancment would be- after element was choosed the RNG god would give us some of that element enhancments or we could choose which one(dmg/hp/heal/luck/mana) for increased price we want.

Thanks for the suggestion, Wonsik. I'll bring it back to the Dev team and see how we can figure this in to our look at improving rewards in the coming weeks.

Comment

How about offering enhancements in the shop for coins? Add them in with the epic, rare and common curios. You could even remove the commons since they're easy to catch and replicate if people really want/need them.

Comment

Please, no, I don't replicate curios at all. The chances are terrible, and gems for a common curio is not a good idea. Now maybe you could make something for 10 discs for 100,000 with better chances for better curios.

Comment

Working...
        X