X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLUB options against leechers.

Dear DEV's I think are too few option for a club and his leaders.
    Many players come and leech the top clubs,I belong to CQE1 but also i'm one of GLB2 leader and in every event I have this problems with 2-3 leechers(max record was 7),
    So please reconsider the options for our clubs and make as a menu to be able to set a point target,and players who dont reech that target to get a 3 event cooldown,
    this cooldown to block tham to play in next 3 club event.
    Give us the option to track tham,if someone leech and leave to make a possibility to record him in a kind of menu,to know he was before in our club even
    he or she change the name and id.
    Or block the name changed again to reduce this kind of players,or atleast make 2000gems one name change.
    I dont know,i give u this for a project start.
    Me,and others spend money to improve our team,to help our club be in top and leechers exists to grief us and take free rewards.This is not fair,
    pls make something about this and I can guarante u will improve the relations with players,in last period u lost a lot of support.The game still prety nice and competitive.
    pls keep it so until is not to late.Thank u verry much.

PS:If players and club leaders agree with me pls support here and leave a message with your name club.Tank you.

I agree, hopefully this could be considered. It gets frustrating when you try to make the club your in better even spend money to help to do. this is the first game that i've considered spending money on. im really enjoying it and it just keeps getting better.

Comment

To be straight. ..there are many leechers...there should be a way to make them stop leeching...my opinion is tht...the leader should hav the ability to tag the leecher so tht they cant get in unless they are given the chances...i mean...suppose one of the player has leeched on one club event then the leader can mark him ...i say marking should be like changing the colour of the players name into red ...so tht whenever he gets in the club ...the colour of the name changes untill and unless the leader dismark the player for tht very club...this way we can get to see he is a previous player who leeched the club or not...

Comment

that don't sound bad either, but something has to be done to stop the leeching. its just not fair to the players that try. club events and being a member should all be about team work, not lets see if this person can do this for me. and i think if a leecher leaves a club that the loot should be disabled for that event also.

Comment

I agree with u slei,if someone leech and leave the club(like the player did last evening) make unable to collect loot or even stay like this guy who is stayng with 50 pt in the club make the same think,we can kick him and problem solved,even the club score less without 2-3 but at least the leecherd didnt recive rewards with this option..

Comment

Honestly we need to do something about the leechers,i like the idea if 1 player leech in a club should be fair not let him participate in the next 1-2 club events,now all the llechers want to leech in a top 8 clubs,they get angry if they leech in a top 20 club,theres a lot of vacation clubs to leech,ii think a good solution can be if you leech in a top 15 club that player should be lose the half of all the as he have,that way we can be sure he never go to leech again in a top 15 club again,also can be a good option the idea of mark the leechers and have a record of who leechs and in club he leechs,if 1 player leechs times in a top 15 club should be banned from the game because is not fair for the top clubs who spend money to reach a good rank and the leecher obtaind the same rewards without spen money and use aps.

If a player leech in a top 15 club that player should lose the half or all his aps.

A player who leech 3 times in a top 15 club should be banned from the game.

Comment

If DEV's care they must do something,if they dont care they will gona lose people who spend,cuz nobody like to spend and carry leechers for rewards.The system need to be improved soon as possible cuz in this way we cant play anymore.

Comment

The issue lays within the ability to determine whose the leecher and whose not, how do we define who is the leecher on every club to put an universal system into play, i find it harder tan actually is, do you define leecher who hits first bracket and then doesnt show up? Or can we consider leecher the ones hitting first and last bracket only? What about the ones hitting every bracket but but only once or twice per bracket? at the end it's easier to leaders to invite wisely and ban them from joining again thier club than anythign else.

The tag idea seems alright at first, but it lacks transparency and it would do more harm than good, who will have the ability to tag them as leechers? the leader? the leecher tag would kill peoples gaming experience, imagine that people tags who they don't like (which i believe will often happen) because what might be a leecher at top 3-4, at top 1-15 it is not, or top 1-3 club tags someone as leecher but he actually isn’t considere one at lower clubs, the definition of leecher changes as the bracket advances.

I trully believe the only way is leaders jugdgment, but if theres a system that could work well to prevent leeching, so be it!

Comment

i think setting a minimum for getting rewards would be the fairest way to deal with leecher. The leaders should be able to set it some time before the club event starts, and shouldnt be able to change it during the event or shortly before. That way the members can decide themselfs if they can reach the minimum to even get rewards before the beginning of the event. However, this does not prevent clubs of people who just want to hurt the club or troll.
                  Tagging people as leechers would only be possible if all leaders are mature enough to not tag people for no reason or as a revenge ( for leaving the club for example), and we can assume that is not the case.
                  I allready asked for a bigger player profile in another thread but i think that would help prevent inviting leechers too. I think a profile where you could see the last 3 cvc/cw scores and the clubs they scored in would help alot. For example:
                  aaa:
                  cvc cw
                  5000points (dsmn) 100000 points ( dsmn)
                  10 points (glb2) 500 points ( glb2)
                  1000 points( Bgun) 10000 points ( 2nsh)
                  that way we would be able to follow their scores and also if they like to club hop. And i dont think this would be as much work for the devs as letting us set a minimum score/ tag people.

Comment

• Agath_x
                    Agath_x commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Damm! aaa that's one hella good idea, seeing the last 4/5/6 cvc/cw scores, would give you a nice idea of the players progress, helps leaders make a better choice, i think they should remake the whole club thing, it's also annoying to not see an updated status of the club, as in who joined and who left, etc, also a small rectangle in the middle of club window for leaders news.

Yep,solutions are,i just write an idea,players if interested can develop and bring new ideas,maybe devs will read here after all and take conclusion and try to make something.

Comment

This is the second thread this week requesting Club modifications and both contain really excellent suggestions. I'm going to take these ideas back to the Dev team and we'll see what we can do. Stay tuned, and thanks everyone for the awesome feedback.

Comment

U should think about and make something verry soon...this cw glb2 have 5 leechers ..or 10 if i count cuz another 5 under 100k after 1 day of cw.....my nerves are down...and sry.i didnt see the other thread or if i saw i forgot,maybe i post there....dont remember :d

Comment

My idea would be a reporting system where a council of selected trusted members (e.g. mods) review each leeching report individually and are able to temporary ban leechers from club events (1 week, 2 weeks...increasing which each ban). I bet there are quite a few trusted players here who would be willing to invest this extra time to have nicer club events.

I also like the idea of an extended profile with club history.
                        Im not a fan of minimums set by each leader (this can cause all kinds of other issues).

Leeching, trolling and stuff alike will always be part of the game. As much as we hate it I dont think there is a good solution to prevent it completely.

Comment

If there's an average points/event for CW and CVC attached to the player, then ppl will not be able to hide from their leeching ways.

Comment

Working...
                          X