Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what u think about ideas ..

Hello Every one , it's iAshref

i hv sm ideas to make CQ Game funier , i wish u Like it .

- Creat a Zone each Month , in this zone there is a one curio super Boosted , and we should start from the first common to the last Mythic in each month new zone and a new super boosted curio , just to use each curio in the game and if sm one hvn't that curio he should try to get it there is an all month to hv this curio.

- the Zones are created from the culturs and famous things costumes , types of foods , type of living etc. from each country in the word For exmple Pyramids from Egypte , Piza from italy , ect. with addings sm new costumes can earn them from each zone , an arabian costumes , a russian costumes ..

- the Prices from the challange zone couple of enhancmnt from 1st and 2nd node , gems from 3rd node , a costume for the super boosted curio if u completed the zone ..

i Love u Guys , i Love CQ ..
    Good ideas
    40.00%
    Bad ideas
    60.00%
    Last edited by เครђгєŦ; July 9th, 2016, 06:57 AM.

Please make a special offer for 5 USD a random epic curio and 1000 gems

Comment

whilst being stereotypical . pizza for italians i quiet like the idea of themed events. we have players from all over the world lets involve them a little more

how about a boss curio that you have to take down collectively that has 100 million energy points or something similar . you join a faction and have to defeat a boss to get a special reward

how about a daily login reward that is meaningful. getting 5k xp when i login is just so bad

Comment

yes a good idea that an hole clube fight the same curio together or login into a cave where they should kill all the curios to fight the boss and get rewards

Comment

Working...
        X