X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cvc Suggestion

I don't know how plausible it is but a glaring issue with cvc is the first bracket. It is the joke of this game. Everyone stacks ap and find a noob player and runs their score up.

My suggestion:
    Each club has a cvc button that must be clicked in order to enter into cvc for the event. It could eliminate SOME of the weak unused players and make the first bracket possibly worthwhile. Only an officer can click the button to enter the club into cvc. It could also track how many clubs have clicked and are participating in cvc. This I have seen in countless games and should be something somewhat simple to impletment, but again I'm no coder or programmer. I'm tired of the 30k first bracket hereos. Let's separate the men from the boys!

Great suggestion Goob.

A few remarks though:

- have that button ready some time before CvC, to allow for easier matchmaking and not forcing members to wait for their officer to click (aka what if officer/leader isn't around for a few days or so?)

- this will reduce points scored for some clubs/people, most notably for weaker/newer players, thereby reducing their rewards. With the current system a 'hero' gives a club a nice boost in points so they get better rewards. Some scaling of the rewards needs to happen if this were to be implemented.

Comment

How about we stop giving so many AP in pvp rewards and make AP more expensive (in terms of gems)? The decrease in price of AP and the increase in availability of AP make it so these "noob" players can hit 30k in the first bracket. I'm pretty sick of cvc because of this. The only way to win is to spend since AP is much cheaper. No point in playing anymore since I can't help.

Comment

That is a good suggestion, goob. Also, what lonewolfRnB pointed out seems valid.

Comment

YES I meant for the post to say button be available days ahead of time if possible to click. That alone should help the 30k first bracket noob problem bbts

Comment

What do you mean 30k first bracket noob?

Also that's a terrible idea : It will just make CvC as awful as CW..

If we can't spend all those hundred of APs in the first bracket against noob that are easy to one shot.. If we can't spend 2 APs every 10 seconds in first bracket, then just like in CW, some players will not drop below 20 and will just play a bit before giving up and their score will drop like crazy..

Comment

You just want an easy bracket. A waste of 8 hours of cvc. No I disagree.

Comment

After hearing all of u ...I would suggest to make the first bracket to be as short as possible...so tht everyone can use their aps upto a limit...this process is slow for ranking up clubs in leaderboard...but this can help sorting out those "heroes" who keeps on scoring big score in first bracket

Comment

How about the top 12 clubs from the previous cvc/cw event get mixed up together or The next event starts with the same bracket as you club was in last event #controversial

Comment

Working...
                  X