Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few suggestions which could improve game

Here they are:
    1.Restore last daily login change to what it was (to 100 gems instaed 1mana enhancement and 30 rank II tokens <-- really?)
    2.Change daily login day 4 or 5( the one with 20 disc fragments) and here put 1 mana enh
    3.Stop giving disc fragments in cw/fw/sa and change that to in sa/fw to legendary collector core, and for cw to legendary club core.
    4.Fix irritating feature which reset slider position in friend list and lab- when i remove friend from fl, position is changed to top instead stay at place where it was, same in lab when i create something slider goes to up too, it is really irritating whne you need craft a lot and every time you need to slide down again and last update it is more irritating because token are lower when they were.

Agree but specially the thing about giving cores instead of discs fragments, great idea.

Comment

all suggestions are really good

Comment

i think there should be an enhancement shop section because an enhancement aint worth 100 gems and getting the enhancements you want is just so hard

Comment

Working...
        X