X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mana enhancement vs. 100 gems

Please bring back 100 gems in the daily rewards. Although mana enhancements are important, they are not as important as 100 gems. Please replace other daily login gift apart from gems and AP/tickets. You can replace XP with the mana enhancement because getting XP in game has become easier.
    I urge fellow players to provide their opinions on the same.

Or why dont give both,the mana enhacement and the 100 gems together,or why not replace the 20 frags of legends with the mana enhancement?.the gems are more seful for al the players because with that 100 gems they can buy boost in the shop

Comment

• DK_Darshan
      DK_Darshan commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a good suggestion too.

• Cvi
      Cvi commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the best idea

I agree. Its important to hand out gems. Could be more improved on the daily gifts! Replacing it for mana enchantments is going backwards in stead of improving. In my opinion

Comment

Agreed...you guys got rid of the best reward! Bring it back!

Comment

Jman is right, you took out the best reward, but I think you could keep the mana in day 7 and take out the "epic" reward and replace it with those gems, long ago the epic was a great idea but nowadays you can easily get one with the shop improvement I think is no longer needed nor exciting to wait for day 8 to get an epic, it doesn't even make sense should be the most exciting reward...
        Last edited by DaryuzGM; June 26th, 2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• slidecage
          slidecage commented
          Editing a comment
          you can buy 3 stars very easy with just 25,000 coins no need for 3 stars in rewards anymore

There is another glaring issue, rank tokens are almost nonexistent now. I used to get a vi a week. I haven't gotten one in 3 months now. I am constantly top 20 pvp in all top list in events. They just aren't available. Everything is rare now except enhancements n boosts.

Comment

• DaryuzGM
          DaryuzGM commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree, and is not only about rank VI, for new players is taking too long getting rank II and III, I do have thousands cause long ago I got them from PvP, but now there is no easy way, restarting zones previous to castle requires so much energy for a really low chance to get it.

1st : we don't need epics,,,we can get one in 5k coins...put mana enhancement inplace of epic if it's rare than 100 gems.
        2nd : we need gems so kindly give us back100 gems.
        3rd : we have 10k+ rank II and rank III tokens..so we need V tokens..Cux it's hard to get..so put V instead 2nd or 3rd token..or put V in a zone and let us know.
        4th : can u make a feature tht there might be a password on lab for safety..Cuz i saw some guys who hacks or gets some one account just can exchange curios( which is terrible)..( every one may be thinks how they can hack..so i mean if i have my account password as love and some one tries with tht pass by putting my name..he can log in.(i am talking about them who plays on Kong especially)...if he spend gems,coins, every thing..it's ok but if he exchange owner's mythics...tht hurts..it takes years to collect nd evolve them..So if we h've a password on lab too..we are safe even someone gets our account.

Comment

• DK_Darshan
          DK_Darshan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for compiling the issues. I agree with the first 3.

i want as many gems as possible,You can just put gem rewards if you want

Comment

Working...
        X