Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Club leaders to have an extra 30 Friend Request Option for Club Members Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club leaders to have an extra 30 Friend Request Option for Club Members

Hi

First of all its been ages since i joined the Forum again..lol i feel like a newbie.
    Second : CURIO QUEST ROCKS!!!!! ( hope i dont get muted for shouting out loud..lol)

Getting to my suggestion now... it would be really helpful if leaders could get like a separate private message box for members of their club, where if a member joins the club, he/she is automatically added allowing the leader to pm them. Friend token should not be allowed here as this seemed to be the issue the devs had when i last suggested this last year in world chat. its hard coz we also wants to chat with our friends and not just pming club issues all the time ..boring!!! lol

I am actually sure that one of the other leaders may have suggested this to the devs but just in case they havent..im bringing it up again and hope the other leaders give me a cake when this is implemented..lol

Thank you for allowing me to take part in this forum.

Natasha

thats pretty much club chat except with a 1 on 1 conversation

Comment

Once you become leader you'll realize what I mean senpai ...its hard when you have to delete your friends in order to recruit....

Comment

Been trying to fight that fight too. They are concerned about increased friend lists throwing off the benefit received from gifting/arcade tokens.
        Sure is true tho... how do you view what a club applicant has for a team without dropping an existing connection so you can add the applicant?
        This is intended to be a SOCIAL game. 30 team mates and 20 others allowed? We need more than 50 in our lists. PERIOD.

Comment

• lologum
          lologum commented
          Editing a comment
          i agree. also how do i get green text???

• Natasha
          Natasha commented
          Editing a comment
          Zombie girl thanks

NAtasha gives u a cake iam agree

Comment

• Natasha
          Natasha commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks johen
      Working...
      X