X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAZY Commons event

Wow. Commons boosted by 1000% is sooooo much fun! Please do this type of event more often and for a longer than 2 hour period of time.
    This event allows every player to feel powerful and shows that every curio in your inventory is relevant.
    When on my 2nd pvp attack my 1 star team took out a strong and established 5 star team... I knew this was going to be a fun event.
    More please!

Unfortunately, I have missed out on this event because it was so short and I was at work. I know there will be another one that lasts 2 hours. Hopefully, I will get to play in that one.

These special little events are a welcome addition, but I would much rather see a minimum event duration of 6 hours so that more people can participate.

While I'm at it, I will voice my opinion that I am in favor of a maximum event duration of 56 hours. That is about my limit of focus for one event. The 72 hour events just seemed to drag on. But I am good with using a variety of event lengths between 6 and 56 hours to mix things up. It is certainly ok to use different start and end times to give people around the world more opportunities to compete.

Comment

• Lukenick89
      Lukenick89 commented
      Editing a comment
      48 hours should be plenty
Working...
X