Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new CvC rewards (and hopefully CW too)

Just wanted to say thank you to the devs for the new rewards in CvC. I personally think they're awesome, lots of gems and a nice amount of fragments thrown in. I really like it and seriously hope that CW gives out some great rewards too. I myself don't need coins that much but judging by the amount of people claiming they need them, some coin rewards in the club points rewards would be great for most.

FW/SA have some decent rewards too so only CW is lacking a bit for now. I will reserve my opinion until tomorrow.

Keep it up like this, it has made the game a lot more fun for me.

Some other updates that would be appreciated.

- As in the other topic I posted in recently, please boost physical occasionally too. I know it's harder to 'vs' it against another element but all elements should be treated equal imo.
    - Lately I've noticed a lot of people asking for a new zone or another way to spend their energy (reset challenge mode, themed zone, ...). Some new content to spend energy on would be awesome.

As always, thx for reading.

I like the rewards too. Lots of gems. And rank fragments. Only thing missing is enhancements.

Comment

Working...
    X