X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 Letter Name Limit

I was "muted" by a MOD in Curio Quest yesterday because I copied and pasted another player's name in World Chat. Their name had over 50 letters in it, but I told others that I copied and pasted the name before some MOD muted me. I think I was treated unfairly because this person with such a long name was allowed to create that name. So I think it's only fair if they put a 20 letter limit to names of new players. This is a reasonable request considering what happened to me.
    Last edited by SeksiBadMan; May 1st, 2016, 07:30 PM.

Hey Seksi,

If ever you feel a Mod or a Dev, is behaving poorly, it is always helpful for you to snag a screenshot of the chat if you're able and to direct-message it to me or file a support ticket.

Also, I know it's a long shot, but do you remember or have a ss of the character with the insanely long name? I think your suggestion for a character limit is a good one and I'll pass it along to the team.

Thanks in advance for any further details you might provide, and happy gaming!

LittleFury
    5PG Community Manager

Comment

• SeksiBadMan
      SeksiBadMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have the name, but I'll pay closer attention next time something like this happens so that I'm able to provide more details. Thanks for the feedback.

seksibadman you only can copy and paste the text 1 player post only,if you copy and paste the players name and then you post it in the wc is considering spam,so was a fair mute,just dont do it again
    Last edited by elsantos; May 3rd, 2016, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• SeksiBadMan
      SeksiBadMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Who made you judge, jury, and prosecution? Lol. Only a fair mute to you because you weren't the one muted. If you were "the victim" here, you'd probably think differently.

SeksiBadMan - next time you have a concern about another player, please contact me via PM here in the forum or file a Support ticket as we disallow posting of other player info in WC. We're working on a stricter character limit for IGN and I'll post to patch notes once it's enacted. Thanks much,

LittleFury

Comment

Working...
    X