It's hard to get a mythic or mythic cores
    1-15 mythic cores -_- why no max 45? 5 mythic cores ,10,15,25,35,45

rank 51-100 > 5 mythic cores
    rank 16-50 > 10 mythic cores
    rank 8-15> 25 mythic cores
    rank 3-7 > 35 mythic cores
    rank 1-2 45 mythic cores

If u have any suggestion for more mythic cores comment

maybe it would be usefull to help the weak players... the way we got thes crap is, make the strongest stronger, for all other, its just nothing!

Comment

I think the top end at 15 mythic cores is fine. They don't need to drop like candy or this game is done. I do think the mid-ranks should get more than the current plan, tho.

I would suggest something more like:

Rank 1 > 15 Mythic cores

​Rank 2 > 12 Mythic cores

​Rank 3-7 > 8 Mythic cores

​Rank 8-15 > 6 Mythic cores

​Rank 16-50 > 4 Mythic cores

​Rank 51-100 > 2 Mythic cores

Comment

The mythic cores need to be a value starting at 5 at least. 1 core per event is a garbage award because it takes almost a year to redeem them. So it should be 51-100 -5 16-50 -10 8-15 -15 3-7 -20 2,3 -25 1 -either 30 or none because let's face it they have like a billion 5 stars to be that good.

Comment

So... You're unhappy you're being given free Mythics for your efforts?

Comment

Originally posted by Wea111 View Post
            So... You're unhappy you're being given free Mythics for your efforts?

Hah! Like anyone ever gonna see a mythic before the game shuts down...

Comment

• BronzerTheGuyYouKnow
              Editing a comment
              Well the game isnt gonna get shutdown that easily bruh (p.s patience for profit)

It really doesn't matter to me if they give small amount of mythic core. I'm actually fine with it. Just be glad that they are giving you chance to get a guaranteed mythic.

Comment

i hate mythic cores ;/ ,when mythic cores will be increased i will be happy

Comment

Mythics are meant to be hard to obtain. You will just take out the value through doing that.

Comment

minimum 5-10 mythic cores it's good ,no 1-2

Comment

Your club should be improving rather than staying at a stand still in club ranks. Anyways, you get legendary cores. Maybe you could trade 10 legendary cores for 1 mythic core?

Comment

Working...
                    X