Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge mode

Hi Please make challenge mode to reset.

This will never happen, since if you could freely reset it, no one would ever buy gems and just farm challenge.... Though it would be cool if maybe it did a reset like once a year on the anniversary or the end of the year to give us a nice gift of gems.

Comment

• Diablo
      Diablo commented
      Editing a comment
      yep, reset all challenge zones for the anniversary event each year sounds good

lol, reseting challenge would be too op

Comment

okay.. we all know now, reset the challenge mode is not possible.. but how about a new area?

Comment

I think it would make the game way to easy for them to reset the game every little while, but every year might be okay. I would expect them to make the gems a one-time-reward if they were to allow resets over long periods of time (like annually). If they let us regain the coins and experience from all the challenge zones is a reward itself. Even then you could end up with millions of coins, and maybe even millions of experience. This would destroy the game entirely, unless they chose to diminish the coins and experience to a fifth of the normal size or something to the degree. To be fair though, they do give us community rewards every once in a while. Maybe they would make community rewards a monthly thing? And yearly gems another?

Comment

Reset challenges every year
          It's a good idea ;D

Comment

I think not reset or adding new area is equivalent to the end of game. I am not emphasizing on gems but Playing only events is not sufficient. Rewards may be different for challenge mode like ap or pvp tickets which will help to earn more rewards in events.. This is my viewpoint not necessarily that people agree. Just trying to add more elements to the game
            Last edited by abhig101; April 23rd, 2016, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X