X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Member Stats

This has probably been suggested somewhere else, but I have noticed there is no real way to track who has been an active member of your club. I know you can see when the last time someone logged in was, but that doesn't really help if they aren't contributing to your CvC points. I might help the lower leveled clubs rank up a little faster if they can actually know and kick the people who aren't helping them move up in the brackets to make room for new members who will help.

If you can get responses from your club members, they can always ss their cvc rating. This obviously only works with your club cooperating, but if they are not cooperating they have a higher chance or not contributing. Just my two cents until something may be added in game.

Comment

makes me curious if clubs will use Apps like Kakao or Whatsapp for IM purposes

Comment

• varoon87
        varoon87 commented
        Editing a comment
        TheMistress suggested KIK before. It was great. you dont need to add each others personal details. just a username. Hope it helps.

• goldphoenix
        goldphoenix commented
        Editing a comment
        the top clubs are already doing this

possibly or line, or just facebook group messaging.

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. This is actually a feature we have added to our next update. You will be able to see how many points each club member has gained during the current event in the leaderboard section.

Comment

Mokilok22 it is great to hear from you!! Thank you for the much appreciated look into the future! I look forward to the implementation of that feature. If you could provide a loose timeframe for the next update you will make my day as well as everyone else's...

Comment

OMG a dev response!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bestoutof4 View Post
              Mokilok22 it is great to hear from you!! Thank you for the much appreciated look into the future! I look forward to the implementation of that feature. If you could provide a loose timeframe for the next update you will make my day as well as everyone else's...
              Unfortunately we don't have any specified dates as to when updates will be rolling out. If I had to guess it would be within the next few weeks, but don't hold me to that!

Originally posted by K3rr0s View Post
              OMG a dev response!!!
              Hopefully you'll see more of us on here soon. We nerds are quite shy after all

Comment

Originally posted by Mokilok22 View Post

Unfortunately we don't have any specified dates as to when updates will be rolling out. If I had to guess it would be within the next few weeks, but don't hold me to that!

Hopefully you'll see more of us on here soon. We nerds are quite shy after all

whooo yay some insight, this will be very handy for me as a club leader thank you! cant wait to see who's been naughty

Comment

• TL_Regaris
                  TL_Regaris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can always look at the top three to see my scores wot

Originally posted by wotm8 View Post

whooo yay some insight, this will be very handy for me as a club leader thank you! cant wait to see who's been naughty
                gulp. now I'm scared

Comment

Working...
                X